Who is at work today?

This blows. I was sleeping pretty damn good after all of that turkey from yesterday, and now I have to work a full day testing the programs we’ve been working on for the last 4 months. I have to be here tomorrow too. UGH. :tdown:

Anyone else?

:hay:

I will be in an hour and a half. When you are in loss prevention you really can’t get out of working this weekend.

:wave:

I wanted to make a thread about this but was too lazy. Today, tomorrow, and sunday :frowning:

Took the day off, I have stuff to do and parts to pick up, plus I need to go get a truckload of fire wood.

Where at? BB?

:wave: today is going to fucking suck hard

Negative. I enjoy having Holidays like this.

:wave:

feeling like shit though.

might bail early.

:rolljerk: im at work and its like an endless amount of calls coming in. :banghead:

been here since 7, im bouncing at twelve though

Well I’ve been here for an hour and a half, and no one is organized with what we should be doing. All I’ve done is check NYSpeed, and my fantasy team…

pretty much what ive done

A nice lazy day ahead. Listening to some metal, and other such music in a loud fashion.

i haven’t done shit since 8am but sit on my cpu

Working crazzy hours since wed. Also working today and tomorrow. Dont mind at all.

sweet, 35 or so calls waiting to be taken with about 8 people taking calls! love this place. already low staffed on fridays and they still give a shit load of people off.

even the forum sucks today. lol. so boring

It’s because people are idiots and went shopping :wink: