Skeleton crew!

Who else is working this week? I got off easy, just today and tomorrow.

Same deal, but the power is out in our half of the building, so I am “working from home” this morning. LOL

X…

I work today through Wed. But that’s ok, I’ll post from Hawaii later on this week, bitches.

FGGTS.

I’m working this week. Half day wed and off Thurs. I didn’t go out last night cause my boss was coming back from his 2 week vaca and we have a shit ton of stuff to catch up on, then he calls me deathly ill and tells me he’s taking a sick day.

that and you were too busy with your grapefruit mich ultra. thats fggt shit.

my brother came out last night. i might still be drunk.

I’m working on getting a screenshot of that text last night. I’m gonna make it your sig.

I hit it 4 times. Doing without for 8 days was tough, bro.

only day off is thurs :frowning:

lols.

Ditto.

We usually close early on Wednesday tho so I am hoping to be out by 3.

mon-weds for me!

:wave:

Mon-wed for me

monday, wednesday, friday, and saturday for me. but i work in the mall. so messed up schedule is normal.

I’m sorry about your luck.

At least he gets to stare at 16 year old hotties all day :frowning:

This.

I was off for the last 6 days. It was a whirlwind of family holiday crap. I’m literally glad to be back at work so I can relax. :confused: I work MTWF this week.

im working till weds… off thurs/fri

my favorite week at work by far.

Working Monday/Tuesday this week; then next week I fly to Denver on Monday, back Tuesday night; work the rest of the week, then have the next week off for my wedding.

I’m working, just cause i need the peace and to get out of the house. I may take half day weds and poss off fri

Working Mon thru Wed then back on Friday. Shouldn’t be too bad since there is actually some work to do.