Christmas Eve Check-In

Getting ready to leave for work.

shazam…

same here :zzz:

No work, but I’m up early as fuck playing DiRT.

me too

Got home from work an hour ago. Supposed to go back in tonight and tomorrow night for 12 hour shifts. My unit at the hospital is shut down so I’m working on another one until we re-open. I’m hoping to get downsized tonight. I’ve had to sit with a crazy old man the past 2 nights and I don’t know how much more of his nonsense I can take. Ba humbug.

Sitting at my desk doing nothing. Stuck here till noon then down to visit some family in the South Hills, but drag myself back to the North Hills for more visiting.

:spank:

At work, praying it’s slow today.

working already

At home, but debating whether I should do some work or use vacation. Going to the parents at 2. Eh, screw work! Our little one is way to excited for me to focus on work.

@ work as well.

f holidays

No job work 'till 01/02/08!

Car work this week tho…

Work or whatever you want to call it till 2 or 3

ghey im also at work.

no work for me today!

going trap shooting, then out to my parents place for the rest of the night.

Work until 4:30, foreclosures don’t stop because of Christmas! Now make your payment biatch!

packing up rockband for the kids at my aunts house then heading there with the gf till like 4…then i gotta to a party with her for the rest of the night

i’m the only one in the whole office doing any work.

oh well, when i’m bored time goes slower, so i gotta keep busy till 4 o’clock rolls around.

work til 430…cause obviously alot of ppl are racing motocross during xmas

Here… Still need to go out and get some shopping done.