Cobra has some new shoes *6 pics 56K maybe*

Hmmm, since Mustang rims bolt on to my car…

mmmm Sp500s :slight_smile:

takes some dough for those bad boys

You know what i think :tup: love them! Cant wait to get done and cruise side by side, of course i’ll be jealous :wink:

those are tits bud, very nice. car and paint look great too! great choice

today i saw a slammed black cobra vert with a tan top, and everything was blacked out. thing looked BA

I saw you 2 boners pulling onto william when I was in the truck Sunday… both looked great.

those are def. hott! :tup:

Is the $850 for all 4?I was quoted $1,700 for my tires and they are pretty close to yours. 275/35/18 and 305/30/19’sTead city is supposed to call me tom.If it’s under $1,500 I guess I’ll do it.
D

yea $850 for all 4 tires from discounttiredirect.com. holy crap man, that is pretty crazy, like you said, you’re tires are almost the exact as mine, minus the 19".

So when is the two brother’s photoshoot? :stuck_out_tongue:

Chrome and black is amazing together - a classic combo. Looks great Ken.

i dig em, but i dug the other ones too… very nice mang

looks good :tup: saw these in person today, some meaty fuking tires

nice wheels, my buddy has these and they are a bitch to keep clean

Your car looks hot :tup: :tup:

dayum man! Paul was telling me those tires were wide as hell…I wanna see an ass end shot! Btw, those rims are madddddd nice.

I’ll get an ass end shot up sometime today!

Look nice :tup: I didn’t think wheels and tires can kill your budget as much as they do. But they sure do make a huge difference.

those are purddyyyyyy ken…

purdy like ur mouf

Agreed…I really liked the FR500 set up, possibly more so than the new…is there a big weight difference going on???

Good choice, looks good.

I’ll never say that car looks bad because I love it. I think I’m 60/40 in favor of the old ones though, as far as looks. Car still looks amazing, just different.

Twizted must love taking you guys down this road, I always see burnouts on it.

This pic is from the same place
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p66cdf28e3813dac22864ef05f1da906d/fa6474ac.jpg

sorry its a crappy pic of a pic from like 2003.

huge difference, the old setup was about 65lbs per wheel with a tire mounted on them. These are about 30-35lbs a piece with a tire on them. Also they required little to no wheel weight to be properly balanced where as the others were rediculous. Also, after seeing on ccw’s website of what these wheels look like on a cobra I had to do it, I like them so much more than the fr500’s, especially when they’re spinning