Wide Meats *pics! 56k Maybe*

Well after 2 months of backorder, my wheels finally came in so I could finally mount them on the tires I’ve had sitting in the garage for a couple months. The fronts are 18x9 FR500 wheels with a 275 BFG tire. The rears are an 18x10 FR500 deep dish wheel with a 315 BFG DR. onto the pics!!

yes i know the car needs a drop as well, the springs are ordered, but once again on backorder :frowning:

super sexy now drop that ish and u and FOX have the hOttest Cobras around

nice wheels. will be hot when that huge gap is gone. how much you lowering it?

holy wide!

I approve :tup:

i’ll be lowering it with the same setup mike went with on his cobra, i love how his looks…just a matter of waiting for them to come in now. according to the website the approximate lowering is 1.6" in the front and 1.5" in the back, but from everyone that i’ve read that has them, after settling it turns out to be lower than the site states.

hott!

Right on bud. :tup: Car’s lookin great, will look alot better with the H&Rs. Just make sure you order the coupe specific springs and not the vert.

Glad to see you finally got your stuff, should be a fun year in 06 :wink:

Yeah will look much better with a drop, 315 DRs are nice

huuuuuuuuge weels

damm hott. What do those weigh?

hot d00d. dude you and ur bro have hott fucking cars

wow lookin great ken :tup: those tires are ridiculous, theyre basically slicks with tread on the outsides to fool the po po
better get a pretty sick camber kit after u lower it because IM SURE those tires weren’t cheap

When you lower, that will fucking look 10x better than any new mustang

omg.

NICE!! I do enjoy a fat tire.:slight_smile:

looks good, ken :tup: I like 'em alot.

but honestly, why drop it? I think the cars height is perfect as it sits. The GT’s and 6 bangers on the other hand do deffinitly need to be lowered a little

Nice choice. I like them on your car.

gonna look good when its dropped

i like the tread no tread, Wide Tyres=Sweet

Nice meat!!!

I hate Mustangs with a passion… but DAMN. Yours is super nice :tup: