Cobra has some new shoes *6 pics 56K maybe*

These photos are courtesy of Brian (Twizted)!! I also want to send a shout out to Paul at Swerve Motorsports for mounting and balancing the wheels/tires for me. He gave me a hell of a deal and got them done rather quickly, huge :tup: Anyway, I’ll let the pics speak for themselves!!

these things are so fucking hot :tup:

this pic is SICK

so hot… .very nice choice. :wink:

those are the wheels i wanted if i ever felt like spending that much money.

look good:tup:

:tup: looks sick, I stopped in later that day and was talking to paul he was telling me about some wide tires he had to put on earlier that day

Looking good. What size meats did ya get for the rears?

Thanks everyone :smiley:

315’s :wink:

seen these in person, look amazing

Just saw these awhile ago, the shine is still blinding me. Looks great. :slight_smile:

those 508’s?I wanted to get some for the Vette.I absolutely love those rims.WHat size are the tires and what did you wind up paying.I need 305/30/19’s and they seem to be about 500 ea.
D

ugly :tdown:

505a. I’m running 265/35/18’s on 18x8.5s up front and 315/30/18’s on 18x11s in the rear. The rims ran me 2720 and the tires were another 850 :bloated:. But it was well worth the money!!

What was wrong with the old ones?

to be honest, im really not feeling them. the backs look alright with the deep dish, but the fronts just arent cuttin it

hot :tup:

love the plate too

FU(K!! Im not a mustang person but, WTF I find myself wanting that car!

Shweeeeet!

What retailers carry those wheels.

^no retailers carry them. They’re a one off set each time a set is ordered

How do you order them or even look at there designs

www.ccwheel.com :slight_smile: they have amazing customer service. very top notch company to work with