Cobra has some new shoes *6 pics 56K maybe*

i knew it was somebody! i seen you wave and i waved back to ya, don’t know if you seen it though…thanks bud :slight_smile:

Looks really good in person

oh definately man, can’t wait to see your car on the road and in person :headbang:

lol yea i hear that! they have a lot of good choices and its hard to pick which ones to get, but I already knew you had the sp500’s so I of course couldn’t have the same :slight_smile:

car is definately pretty ballin…probably the nicest cobra I’ve seen around NY

and one of the quietest too :lol: :snky: :ohnoes:

pfftt, who are u kidding. its all show and no go.

Soooooo HOTTTT Ken :slight_smile:

looks good dude :eek:

Looks good ken, your going to hate polishing these things though. Its really a PITA to maintain the finish on them. I am trying out that zoop seal stuff this year to see if it makes cleaning these things easier. I would go out and get some tomorrow if I was you just because it will seal the finish now that is the best it will ever look. I wish I sealed mine as soon as I got them.

firehawk853 ZOOPed his and they stay pretty clean

:word: i put some on before i put them on the car, today i wiped them down with a towel and all the dust came right off and looked good as new. i really don’t want to bust out the mothers power ball yet, lol

bump cuz i love this car… and it looked soo nice today

Not bad… now, get rid of that dam pesky wheel gap and were getting somewhere :wink:

welcome to the 315 club!

bladez, amazing wheels for that car… i am incredibly jealous because no one on the F***ing planet makes Z06 wheels with any lip to them and thats all i want!!!

holy old thread :lol:

dunno why u said get rid of the wheel gap, kens car is slammed…

Those rears look mean as fuck.

haha I was gonna say, I was pretty sure he had these a long time… but eh, 315+ club for all

lol @ beck thinking he was really unbanned