Dane Cook: Creepy guy at work V. Halo.

hahahahahahaha

Dane Cook is awesome, Halo is awesome therefore even if this was stupid it would be awesome.

LOL

Very nice.

Fuck no dane cook is the worst! this video was funny however.

Thank goodness. I thought I was the only person in the world who thought Dane Cook was an unfunny hack.

Im with ya bro. “what my jokes aren’t funny? I WILL TELL THEM LOUDER AND MAKE LARGE BODY GESTURES UNTIL THEY MAKE YOU LAUGH!!!”

My sister-in-law is a big fan so I took a listen to one of his CD’s she had…not even a titter.

Your sister in law is a fucking asshole. Sorry. Well im sure shes ok but the dane cook factor takes anyone who likes him down a peg in my book.

hahahh although he has some funny bits, for the most part i find him annoying. listen to david cross. or bill hicks.

i think dane cook is funny as hell and you suck so eat a dick

Thats fine

You = down 1 peg.

He sucks at making me laugh. I would like to use rock and roll finger quotes to punch out his eyes.

BTW

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=7430&src=mx1196

you = never had a peg

esp for having that fucking dike in your avatar. id rather fuck a one legged prostitute then that ugly annoying bitch.

Testy! You have someing for Dane?
I would fuck hilary Duff’s chubby little face off, doesn’t mean i would hang out with her.

you forgot to take a couple pegs down because he wanted uggz

That just made you 100 times phunnier than Dane.

i dunno… i think dane is quite funny… but, i would choose chappelle over anyone any day of the week :slight_smile:

Chappelle>*

do you have a hard on for me that you acutally rememberd a thread that i made almost 2 months ago about something i was getting for my girlfriend?

HAHAHAHA… go take ur uggs and sit in the corner boy!!!