Dane Cook

I like dane cook because it’s really funny when other comedians make fun of him…

his own comedy, not so much.

I am not going to comment either way about dane cook currently, but I will say the first time i listened to his stuff I laughed.

I will however recite, lewis black is a tool, his jokes blow, and his punchline is just a vulgarity, that is shitty comedy.

“This is a joke, it is really funny… (silence) … FUCK (crowd erupts into laughter)”

i think he’s funny :gotme:

Dane Cook is hilarious, where is Mandalay Bay? Goooooogling.

Then I would be interested to hear this. I have been waiting for a while for new stuff from him.

He is. Just the same jokes get old any time he makes an appearence.

Comedy is a matter of opinion but I think Lewis Black is hilarious. Plus, watch all his specials and such on HBO and his CDs. It keeps changing. Yes, he has a few classic ones but his jokes keep up with the times. I also like how he can tie jokes together during his shows.

louie CK > lewis black :headbang:

Little off-topic but I love living in Vegas because so many big shows come here. I saw Dana Carvey a few weeks ago and he’s still great too.

true.

Who’d he steal from this time??

Dane Cook is fucking lame.:rolljerk:

x10

but it’s Louis CK…And he’s mexican.

you used to be my friend.

Dane Cook :tdown:

Carlos Mencia is better and thast a scary thought in of itself

Lewis black is fucking hilarious

Mitch Hedburg 10000x dane cook

I do like dane cook…

but what is really comes down to , is…

Chappelle>*

actually… it’s Louis Cekay lol

(read it in Maxim or something like that)

edit Louis CK is more mexican that carlos mencia :lol:

^ Nice… is that from Bill Cosby Himself?

that was just on HBO over the weekend

Louis Szekely

And Carlos Mencia is terrible “Uh oh, they gave a beaner a show” I had never heard of a beaner before and I know’em all.

fuck

:rofl: “i’ve just been powned”

Mencia is the worst out of everyone. He steals stuff from everyone else, gets called out on it, and even with video proof denies it. I wish they would send him to some Latin American country and do everyone a favor.

haha yessss Carlos mencia blows… even before I knew he stole material from people I was watching one of his stand ups and was like “wow this dude is fucking terrible”

Here it is for ya…

Lewis Black is to cuss words as Carlos Mencia is to… _ _ _ _ _ _ _