My favorite comedian

Zach Galifiniakis…hes fuckin hilarious i bought the comedians of comedy dvd just to watch him

yea hes funny, but my favorite is Brian Regan

john hefron is good too

brian reegan is hilarious

Mitch Hedberg

The Amazing Johnathan is good. Dane Cook is funny as hell. Bunch of others that I cant remember their names.

Louis CK:

I love Brian Regan too

Dane Cook.

Lewis Black.

amazing man.

FTMFW! I just got tickets today to go see him at Shea’s. Im pumped :carnut:

Lewis Black fucking owns all. His shit is beyond comedy, it’s an outlet for the anger of anyone who has a shred of common sense.

He’s coming to Shea’s??? I’m fucking there!

Holy fuckity fucking fuck. He’s performing red white & screwed here on my wife’s birthday.

:twitch:

Demetri Martin

So original

Just some of of his ok stuff

All of the above listed are great comedians… except Louis Balck, hes fucking awful and so overrated

Bill Burr…

Saw him in Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and going to see him in Cleveland at the end of November. Absolutely hilarious comedy.

bill burr is a good friends with opie and anthony hes on the show all the time. Lewis black is very smart and very funny. Dane cook is a waste of life who doesnt tell jokes he just talks abount pointless shit that 12 year old girls think is funny. O and he steals from louis ck

shit i meant to pastt his one instead of 2 of the same ones lol

Mad TV dane cook parody. Dead on.

lmao i know exactly what ur talking about without even watching it those bits are hilarious that guy looks just like him when he does it.

Joe Rogan is fucking awsome too

Yeah Louis Black speaking through broken sentinces and randomly screaming into the microphone about his shitty political opinions is a lot better than Dane Cook.

Dane Cook, although getting less funny as his specials go on, is funny as hell and has a lot of great jokes. He did pull some stuff from Louis CK but a lot of comedians sample a lot of shit from others. And saying he talks about pointless shit… what is stand up comedy lol

Dont hate just b/c he is popular now

You just said Lewis Black talks about politics, and then proceeded to show curiosity about what stand up comedy is. It’s generally jokes and funny stories about real life situations and circumstances…:gotme:

Chris Rock or Robin Williams = what comedy should be