Datelines "To Catch a Predator"

x2

they should be ruined. how many young girls lives had they ruined already?

fuck these sicko’s, just shoot them all.

meh. this country is fucking obsessed with protecting children. It’s disgusting.

Anyone ever think that maybe a 14 year old girl that goes on the internet and solicits sex from a 50 year old guy, then invites him over, gives him directions, etc so that he can have sex with her deserves to get fucked by said 50 year old guy? and may even enjoy it, and have nothing bad come from it. “but she’s only 14, she doesn’t know what she’s doing. the poor innocent little thing!!!” get real.

And then again what if the gender’s were reversed. Whenever a male teacher gets caught in a consenting sexual relationship with a student, it’s a lynch mob. But when it’s a female teacher with a male student, we all just go “that lucky bastard”

This country is so sexually repressed and has such fucked up views on sex. We can have people getting blown to bits all over prime time television, but Janet Jackson titty pops out for half a second during the super bowl and the FCC conducts a massive investigation and then makes sweeping changes to indecency laws with insane new fines and penalties so that something like that will never happen again.

I mean, it was a nipple. Every person on the face of the planet has them. But we treat it like it was a national emergency.

being raped would ruin a girls life.

having consensual sex will not.

lame responce

this isn’t about janets tit or being sexually repressed. It’s about some old sick fuck trying to bang underage girls. Just wait a few more years till they are 18. Why the obsession with underage?

you’re massively oversimplifying it. It’s not sick for a man, no matter the age, to want to fuck 14 year old girls, biologically speaking. And FYI the age of consent in most US states is 16. So the government has drawn a line in the sand at 16. What magically happens at 16 that enables a girl to be physically and emotionally ready to decide for herself who she has sex with?

I never got the whole underage thing.

nothing happens at 16. just like nothing makes you a better driver at 16 rather than 15 or better at politics so you can vote at 18 instead of younger. But these are the laws.

and if you are older than 14 and want to fuck a 14 year old, you’re pretty damn lame to begin with.

lame, maybe. Raging pedophile that should be locked away for life, no.

wrong.

by the time you are legal age, you know it’s wrong and illegal to have sex with underage people. you break the law, you go to jail.

you’re overlooking my argument that the law itself is wrong.

what if you are 14 and 1/2 or 15?

you’re overlooking the fact that you’re a moron. :slight_smile:

I agree with the law. Why would you want to go after a 14 year old girl anyway?

then you should want the 15 or 16 year old girls :booty:

lol. Any man that says he hasn’t had his head turned by a hot 14 year old is a fucking liar. no matter what the age.

it’s barely page 3 and you’ve already resorted to name calling. Your shit is weak.

I agree with the law. Why would you want to go after a 14 year old girl anyway?

I’m not saying that I personally would. But that doesn’t mean I can’t think that if a 14 year old and an older man have consensual sex that the government has any place sticking their nose in.

Not to mention the huge gender bias.

If a 14 year old girl has sex with an older man, she’s a victim.

If a 14 year old boy has sex with an older woman, he’s a pimp.

i’m still on page 1 - 40 posts/page FTW

both adults in your scenario are fucked up and need to be in jail.

so when you were 14 if you had sex with a girl who was 18, you’d think her to be a criminal and would want to see her incarcerated for destroying your youth and robbing you of your innocence, right?

you mean more mature :naughty:

yep

throw the bitch in jail. :smiley:

:smiley:

experience>*