dawlbaby502 (28)

but yet still soo funny in 2006.

yeah it is funny

yeah its like throwin a hot dog down a hallway.

Is thier a Fire escape?

:bowrofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:owned:

dont forget his latest lame attemps…amanda [shalerpunk’s ex] Laura[my girl] i know there was others…

lame lame PS macker he is

haha i was gonna say he defiently macked on laura

e-drama…lawl

:rofl: at thread

atleast i try and don’t have to steal them,u are not one to talk u fucking faggot,thank god i am not going tonight casue i would prob end up in jail after shove my foot up ur skelator looking crackbaby ass

hahaha:owned: dude youre a Ethug lmao

and laugh again how swole you are

so how does it feel to get rejected from all youre PS and MYspace girls? is life that sad that you cant pull youre own weight? shit burnyd had a better shot at laura then you ever did. i bet if you and burnyd went girl for girl Dan would have the higher number

“I got fivvvvve on it”

quik,stop it!STFU

she was too old? :dunno:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

funny how u talk shit when u KNOW i am not going to to see u tonight,ur a fucking faggot,y did i get sooooooo many texs syaing that i should come htere n beat ur ass? Let’s see…casue nobody likes u,roflmao,say what u want,u have had two peices of pussy in ur 28 years n one fucked u over,ouch.too bad so sad,second will fuck u over as well soon enough n i will laugh when u are crying urself to sleep. U aint shit to me nor will u ever be. Get a clue,let alone ur own girl,last i know of u bought ur last one with a bike n this one with a promise of a better life.lame…:ugh2: Talk about weight? well now,gain some weight…coming form the rox weighing in at an astonishing 150 pounds either means…A: ur a fucking crackhead or former one or B:ur a fucking crakhead.so u tell me.:bowrofl: :bowrofl: Won’t u get it trhough ur head that ur are nothing more than the dog shit on my boots n i tried to help u out in the past as well as present but hey…fuck it…ur the dumb one…go try n teach ur pathetic class to 18 year olds who already know more than ur GED ass…:bowrofl:

hahah lame ass shit

dude get real, and again you have no idea on life… just remember thsi the more you try to clown me just makes you look worse.

dotn you just hate how your life sucks and you need to worry about mine. i just strive from losers like you

sucks u have to strive on “people” like me,thats lame. Doesn’t make me look worse at all george,really it doesn’t cause when it comes down to it all i am more liked than u anyday,the shit people talk on u behind ur back is amazing man,really it is:crying: :crying: . U aint shit to me like i said,i let off of it and u had to start it up again didn’t u? Who is at fault here now? Not me. U want to keep messing with me then u will eventually get ur share of my frustration with u in person,it will be a long time coming,but then again u might go complian to the cops n have to explain y ur foot is shoved up ur own ass as well. Ur nothing but a loser with a highschool girl wanting the senior QB,plain n simple.

cops should we even talk about how your lame ass is going to try and call the cops to get my truck impounded?? how about youre exact words

PAsleeperGTP (11:55:38 PM): i call in one favor n ur truck is impounded my rox police

PAsleeperGTP (11:55:48 PM): u happen to know dave finerty of the rox police?

and it is sad when burnyd gets more ass then you and is that lal you got big girl? if so go back and try again
this just goes to show how lame you are…

yup,i know rox cops,n if u really want to fuck with me there are a few things n favors that could be pulled to fuck up ur life alil bit,i knew u were gona post that so thats y i wrote it,u think u have one me then think again. I could fuck with u soooooo bad if i really wanted too but i will let it be for now,i will come into ur town n show u how "lame"i am nad have u begging for forgivness hwile ur truck IS impounded,u really don’t know me do u? I didn’t think so george,quit while ur ahead…

please take the name out of ur post as well…had nothing to do with PS n he could get in trouble as well as urself