dawlbaby502 (28)

im calling your bluff, you dont have the fucking balls boy!!! you think you know ppl you have no idea little girl. none

and youre just wasting my time, when you can actually step up to the majors then speak untill then stay in the minors.

and how does it feel to be as lame as you?

and being so fucking lame to try and get a truck impound just goes to show low sad you are…tomorrow im going to go do my routine and you can try and figure out why you strive on my life some more

i rule you!!! if you dont think so then why do you keep replying when i shut you down.

as i recall,i let everything go n u had to go open ur mouth,so thats adding fuel to the fire as well as starting shit,is it not? I thought so,so to u i say STFU! U reopened the box o’quik n now it will not be pretty,just let it go man,seriously,if i get fukded with i dont back down nor will i take it,i will come back n fuck with u as well,leave it be man,plain n simple,brian tols u to shut the fuck up n u didnt listen did u? NO! S othats where all of this arous form…

are we still talking about this shit…

hey devin, if im such a whore and all that great shit then why are you still looking at my pics on myspace? you were pretty damn quick to pick up on which pics were brand fucking new…are you trying to stalk me? if so does that mean im going to be afraid for my life also? i mean we all know you have a history for some sorry pistol slapping shit, do we even need to continue on. you get on Quik’s shit sad thing is youre the lame ass one still worring about it after all this time. and you trying to just say you wanted to fuck or shit like that, O please. that was some of the lamest attemps to pick up a girl ive ever seen. i had better lines come from girls then your sorry ass. “ah we’re so perfect for eachother” come on thats lame just as lame as your fucking GTP. and my parents paying for my car, whats the big deal about it? nothing, i pay for the car myself, just they just pay for the latest mods. since you dont know my life you dont know the reasons. so instead of worring about George’s and my life why not worry about your sorry ass life. As for ppl talking shit on George’s back dont you think ppl talk shit on you? shit ive had conversations with ppl other then him about your lame ass shit. i could go on but its not worth my time anymore. in the end you struck out, just like always…so hows that game going with Amanda. hows it feel to try and get sloppy seconds or thirds or in your case STDs.

wow,sorry george had to type that for u,and he brought this hsit back up,and to tell u the truth u cant say shit becasue i never pistol wooped naybody,dont u think i woulda gon to jail? ur as dumb as i thought and ur aslo a lil fucking drama queen bitch!U r Bf brought this shit back up n i didnt say shit untill it was said about me,u dont know naything baout me nor does ur lil boytoy at the moment,stay with daddy n mommys money n keep wishing u had enough balls to talk n tell me this shit in person casue i would bitch slap u liek the liberty walker u are!

:rofl:

um, happy birthday?

2 2006-10-17 15:42:48 PDT 24.3.240.150
Ambridge, PA United States Quik

yup,who is the supposed stalker here o so innocent quik n laura? how many times do u look at my profile a day? hahahahahahha thought so!

yes I fdo get alot of butt for a fat guy.

hey devin, grow up. you childish little bitch. in all honestly what do you think of your lame ass self? answer that question on a piece of paper and then swallow cause i just give a fuck

and if you need to touch a girl like that just goes to show what type of person you really are. it does show your past…dumbass

as for bringing shit up, i wasnt the only one that brought shit up, you brought this amoung yourself…hitting on ppl’s ex’s or striking out with them

funny is you need alcohal to speak up, and sorry she wrote her own, i went to bed. and do you really think talking about my dead mother is going ot get you somewhere in life? you dont see me talking about your mother like that…no you do, why cause its maturity, somthing you know nothing about. and you speak of a GED sorry, thats far from me. keep trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel, it wont get you no where. sad thing you wont say shit to my face. from you man you know not to take me serious. get real man, you want to know 2 face i havent gave a fuck about you for years now and youre still going on about her an I thats ashame your life is that much of a joke…grow up devin for onc in your life

LOL< this thread is the greatest!

this thread has a little bit of everything. I love it.

:rofl: @ thread

:blah: AW

:1320:

6/10

when did quik and laura start going out?!?

old news

will this shit ever stop?

Probably not :nuts: :beer:

we can all hope

almost a month and half now

and i was only suppose to be the flavor of the week lol