Dips track days July15th

i didn’t bring my car. rear suspension is blown.

i came down with george (red ae86) and jon (black s14 w/ s15 sr20det). i also hitched a few laps with spankew.

i drove the drift monster civic to the track, but we didn’t end up taking it out. the s14 was way too much fun, we kind of forgot about it. just used it to carry tires and tools. sorry dave, but the 240 is faster than your GTR. jon’s calling you out next time. :wink:

once i get my car running back up to par, i’ll be bringing it out. she’s been a cunt lately.

anyways, in case you saw me, white kid, afro. i’ll catch you guys next time around.

ahh too bad we missed you

jon w/ the black s14 had an awesome car.

george with the red ae86 shouldn’t have been allowed to drive no the track he has no etiquette and was not obeying rules. on top of that he was drifting a shit ton at a grip-only day and pulled an extremely irresponsible move when he spun out in front of me, luckily I wasn’t close enough to hit him.

Jammin1911
unfortunatly we dont see everything that goes on especialy with that many people and such.
please if you guys see action like that let us know so we can keep an eye on it and deal with it.
we did talk with him once that day and hopefully he was tamer in the back side of the day.

Mael

The guy in the ae86 seemed to have a welded diff too. He was definitely there to drift and not grip.

I want to make it out to the next one!

I have a welded diff too man I was not there to drift

Mael

Hey Afroman, slow ya roll. That was the first run for those Bridgestone street tires with zero alignment. I can throw the Rs back on, align it and dump it if you’d like?

See you Aug 6 rookie.

Great day, thought it was over @1 but we more bonus laps after Dip took out the Formula 2000. I added some avaition fuel and cranked the boost…yeehaa…

hay dave
any chance of you sending me video? or burning it and ill come grab it off you?

Thanks Mael
touge515@gmail.com

i’m just breaking balls spanky, no worries. was a great ride. those rotoras almost made my face peel off lol.

hopefully i’ll have my car out for the next event.

i had a great time. jon and i had just finished working on that kouki about a week or so ago, and paul tuned it a few days ago. feels good to know that our hard work paid off, and the car was running flawlessly all day.

yaya that Kouki is hooked up sounds great and pulls nice on the striaights - good work MSSC! Looking back I wanted to hop in more cars but couldn’t pry myself from the wheel.

The Rotoras were nutty, its first time tracking them…almost rear ended Scotts GTR a few times…I’m like you’re breaking now WTF? LOL!!!

But yeah who is in for the 6th tentatively? I might have 10 rolling with me alone so…

Thanks a lot to all that made it out.
It was a great day with the exception of the 2 gravel clean ups…
We did talk to the 86 a few times he said he wouldnt do it again.
I did pull him off during the 3rd hour.
Post pix if you have them, or send them to me via email and ill host them on my site.
dipstrackdays at hotmail.com

As always had a great day…Thanks Dip and Matt
Se ya all next time, or maybe I should just stand back and watch

i’ll definitely be going to august 6 as well. This event was really fun.

your fan base seems to grow significatly with every trackdays jim.
We will have to get you some personal bouncers soon!

I won’t be there next month as I’ll be cruisin in Halifax!

Enjoy, you’ll have one less KA to chase you in the corners!

Uh oh some drama? Spill it.

This is Jon with the black S15 powered caged S14. Thanks to those who I met at the track and Dip. I got some pretty nice complements and it means a lot to me. However…
First, MSSC did not build the car, they helped. I rented shop space from Dan, who when I ran into trouble (timing chain slipped off the crack when I did my frist Cam swap) would bail me out, among other things. And belive me I am greatfull.

Another thing, stop singleing out the AE86, he wasnt drifting, he was Grifting. Besides, he is one of the best drivers I know and he is not the one you need to worry about. If he pulls some funny sh*t infront of you, punch him in the face in the pits just like the monkey did at African Lion Safary.

^ werd. i would pay money to see george get rocked by that monkey AGAIN, once is never enough.

george is a really good driver. i was in the car with him quite a bit, and he was gripping for the most part. he would sometimes drift one or two corners, but that’s it. i don’t see how people can get their panties up in a bunch over that.

Umm yeah a bunch of grown men hanging out at African Lion Safari fighting monkeys?

Party on.

I need to dial this car in more I was thinking of taking it to Sasha @ SG for a full track prep after I get the fenders rolled. Plus the almost zero power steering thing was a workout and that needs some overhaulin’ too.

I was so lazy this winter I didn’t touch it.