Dips Track days - Sunday June 29th

Hey Guys

Thanks to all of you that have expressed interest in the May 19th and August 4th lapping days at the Dunnville Autodrome. May 19th is booked solid, however August 4th is still wide open. Cost for the 4th is still only $100 for the whole day, 9am – 5pm.

I have just booked another day at Dunnville; June 29th from Noon until 8pm. That’s right, you all get to sleep in this time.
Just as the other days cost is $100 per vehicle for those that pay before June 1st, $120 thereafter. There is a fee of $25 for a second driver.

As always helmets are HEAVILY recommended and are required for soft or open top vehicles.
There is a cap of 35 cars participating in the event and a maximum of 12 on the track at any one time.
We will have the BBQ going midway through the event for burgers and hotdogs at a minimal cost.
With the interest I have received from the May 19th lapping session I expect the 29th to sell out quickly.

Any and all road cars are welcome, unfortunately I am unable to accommodate bikes and open wheel race cars.

If you are interested in attending, or have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at dipstrackdays AT hotmail DOT com or call me any time after 6pm Monday through Saturday or any time Sunday.

I will hopefully have my website going soon, however it will be under a different domain.

Thanks
Derek Nichols
Dips Track Days

Hey Guys
Still TONS of spots left for the 29th. Full 8 hour track day starting at noon.
PM, call or email me to sign up.
thanks

See ya there Dippy

I’ll be there once you tell me how to via. I sent an e-mail :slight_smile:

thewird

i think if i can aforrd to ill be there