DMCC Saturday Driver Search Qualifying Pics, Plus Acidz and Co (plus chicks)

Rene’s car:

*DO NOT STEAL MY IMAGES. Even though they are resized and on a public forum, I expect them to STAY on this forum. You can save them to your computer but if they are going ANYWHERE other than your HD, then you MUST CONTACT me prior to it. Ie, if you are putting them on Facebook, Flickr, Websites, Ads, ANYWHERE, then contact me for permission first. I do this for a living guys, so I hope you understand, if I don’t make money, or if other people make money off of me without my profiting, then I don’t get to eat and my children will starve and baby Jesus will cry. Then the earth will explode and you will die. I don’t really care if you just wanna throw em on facebook or your blogs or other forums or whatever, just LET ME KNOW AND CREDIT ME!

I have lots more and will be going through them and posting more up later for you guys. I may watermark them and put up a gallery with all the images later on.

Full Res are available upon request and we can work something out.

If you steal my images, chances are, I will find out and I will poo on your face.

Anyways, enough chatter, here you go!

Here are some qualifying pics for the Driver Search don’t have any finals pics yet. Later.

These are just qqualifying pics.

Some misc other tandem pics…

fuck, i love you.

:slight_smile:

nice shots budd , wish i could have been there

ronnie sick pics !!! any more

and can i post these on facebook?

Yeah bro, about 1000. Seriously. :slight_smile: These are just a quick preview. I have the actual finals, etc…

And faceboook, for you…yeah!!! Just add me to fb and tag me please!

ok sick

i was there.was alot of fun. i wanted to see the intense silvia s13 hit the wall agian . ;p

One man cheering section … bahahaha

I stopped by aswell yesterday. I think I even saw ronnie’s vert parked in the same parking lot as me. Across from the drivers licence building in that big open truck drop off plaza. I was parked beside the red FD.

edit awesome pics btw. Lovely ladies.

Was a pretty awesome day. Good job to all the amatuers!

awesome pics Ronnie thanx

sic pics

Nice! Finaly someone took a picture of me, thanks :slight_smile:

That brunette is a very attractive woman… One of very few who I would allow to speak to me a second time.

Great photos, nice meeting you today.

Screw you lol

hahaha!!!

ronnie, pump out the pictures! :slight_smile: