DRIFT DAY!!! Thursday July 16th NELSON!!

damn if i knew that I would have found 2 more tires…

Be there for 6:30! Ideal leave time would be 6:45, but we’ll wait until 7ish for everyone to show up.

ZOMG!

Food and drinks, bring meals lol. I wish I could go, damn work.

mmm… heheheh

ill be going up at about ten from scarbz, i need to make a st op to get tires mounted :frowning:

sorry to miss the drive up guys.

Tools wise…I have such a shitty jack I don’t plan on bringing if i dont have to…is anyone bringing one there? low-pro jack?

There better be room for 3 rollas we’re gonna be leaving scarborough around 9 or 10

Have fun guys!!!

corollas are taking over! jk. we are underpowered… 2 coupes and a hatch will be joining you guys at kennedy commons in the morning.

who’s ready to roll!!! PUUUMMMPED!!! WOOOOTT RED BULLS ALL NIGHT LONG! haha… need sleep…

Fucking hell, I’m leaving NOW NOW NOW NOW.

bloody hell I rolled in at 2pm today as mark was rolling out… frig … who was talking to me at the gate… had put their car in the wall and was asking me about drift spares

^ that was mark and me. My car went into the wall. Fun times.

Today was totally sick I wish I went to more events this was the first but definately won’t be the last…

PS who was the guy talking to me at KC about wider globes? (I’m the guy in the black flared coupe)

PICS!!!

ha. anyone get pictures of my bitchin crash?

oh shit I felt so bad for you day ended early, then my dad went to try to help you when he showed up later HAH hopefully everything worked out

yeah, ruined my day pretty much. but shit happens. all the good parts are for sale, go see my thread!

Noo! Andrew you crashed!!! Boo erns dude.
What’s the carnage???

all the good bits are fine, but the strut tower got pushed up/in and the front frame and rad support are all mashed in. time to find a new car.