Weekend Drift Days @ Shannonville!

Hey Guys,

Been itching to get back on the track this year, waiting for more track days.(couldn’t attend the first two) I thought I might try to organize one myself. Peter, Wayne and whomever else has organized one before, feel free to chip in, send some advice or even HELP!

I gave Shannoville a call and inquired about days available. I personally feel the weekends are better than weekdays, we get more guys out, and the price balances out. I am willing to arrange this! However need 100% commitment. NO FLOPS! I say we do NELSON on June 20th, enough time to get your cars ready, tires, blah. Or should we do a weekday?

Days left and Pricing is below. Wanna find out how much it’ll cost you? Take the Total price and divide by how many people we have on the list.

Comon guys lets do this! Post your thoughts.

UPDATE!

So cancel the 19th. I can’t make it, I not organizing one I can’t make it to. lol.

That leaves the 20th. Any dates in July onward can be booked as well for another track day. BUT we NEED one in June! How many guys will be going to DMCC on the 20th? (SIDC, Pants going for pro-am?)

Also called Shanny again, inquiring about weekdays. Deposits won’t be returned for days booked within 30 days. Meaning, once any of these days are booked, it has to happen. They’ve got the 7th, 8th and 10th of June for FABI.

So as it stands, dates have been narrowed down:

-MONDAY JUNE, 7th (FABI) $2940.00
-TUESDAY JUNE, 8th (FABI) $2940.00
-THURSDAY JUNE, 10TH (FABI) $2940.00
-SUNDAY JUNE, 20TH (NELSON) $3885.00

I can’t change the poll, (unless mods can lend a hand) PM, or post what will work for you. I may need to extend this to other car clubs, only if I have to.

http://www.shannonville.com/body.php?section=track&page=pricing

1. Mike - em_5ive
  2. Phil - 97240sxSR20
    3)Cody-sr20s13
    4)St. John-Canadiandrifter240sx
    5)Gazzalone-meatball

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Mods please move to club meets/events, change title to June Track Days if possible…thanks.

I’m 100% down, depending on price of course. Since I gotta drive so far I would only be down on a full day event.

1. Mike - em_5ive
  2. Phil - 97240sxSR20

Seriously?? Nobody else?

i’d be down for a mid-june day to test out some new parts and set up i’m putting together right now.

I was just about to make an interest check thread for a shanny day. I was thinking the 20th since its a sunday and basically noone works. Lets see how many guys wanna do this and either myself or the OP will have a day booked asap. Didnt mean to thread jack but we need a drift day asap.

1. Mike - em_5ive
  2. Phil - 97240sxSR20
    3)Cody-sr20s13
    5)Gazzalone-meatball

Not that I have any bearing on this as I won’t be doing many regular days this year. But DMCC is June 19th/20th so you’ll lose a bunch of guys for that.

^^^

unhappy face

19 and 20th… brazil, jap, and italy plays too lol lol lol

UPDATE!

So cancel the 19th. I can’t make it, I not organizing one I can’t make it to. lol.

That leaves the 20th. Any dates in July onward can be booked as well for another track day. BUT we NEED one in June! How many guys will be going to DMCC on the 20th? (SIDC, Pants going for pro-am?)

Also called Shanny again, inquiring about weekdays. Deposits won’t be returned for days booked within 30 days. Meaning, once any of these days are booked, it has to happen. They’ve got the 7th, 8th and 10th of June for FABI.

So as it stands, dates have been narrowed down:

-MONDAY JUNE, 7th (FABI) $2940.00
-TUESDAY JUNE, 8th (FABI) $2940.00
-THURSDAY JUNE, 10TH (FABI) $2940.00
-SUNDAY JUNE, 20TH (NELSON) $3885.00

I can’t change the poll, (unless mods can lend a hand) PM, or post what will work for you. I may need to extend this to other car clubs, only if I have to.

I’m down for any of those dates. I wouldn’t mind a weekday date for the cheaper price plus less people on the track.

Never been on Fabi…

June anything i am so game!~
sunday the 20th sounds best for me !!!
tho id like to do fabi :wink: i dont really mind ether way but any of the fabi days would also make me giddy for action!!

1. Mike - em_5ive
  2. Phil - 97240sxSR20
    3)Cody-sr20s13
    5)Gazzalone-meatball
  3. IRFF - IRFF?

fabi is good fun. but cheaper and less people dont go hand in hand at a track day unfortunately.

^^ Yes Guys!! new look for both of you this year!

I’d say somewhere between $100 to $200 is reasonable for a full day.
Therefore, for Fabi on a weekday we’d need 15-30 people, Nelson on the 20th would need 20-39 people to stay within that pricing range.

comon we need more ppl then
WHERE YOU AT PEOPLE!~?!?!

18-20th i have exams but i would be down for weekday as well!

i am down for the 20th

Yo Mike,

Are there only 2 available days in July? I might be down for one of them. I’ll bring your lights tonight too.

For July there was only the 24th, 25th available on the weekends. Can’t even remember which track it was anymore.

I m down for watever, as long as its a 6-8hrs, otherwise a 3 hr drive to shanny gets ridiculous.

Put this on CANDRIFT.

How about august?