FULL TRACK Shannonville
Organized by Dave Briggs

Open Session practice

Full day
May 14
$120

Email to register: briggs_d85@hotmail.com

Oh my~!

Why is it on a Wednesday? In the middle of a work week?

^^ Who caresssss

Sweet, open track day.
I’m in!!!

omg no more shannonville, lol, that is such a long drive for us niagara boys.

Let’s get a list going on for this thing…

If it’s a sure go… I’ll book off this day from work, and go! No problem!

Anyone else going to this?

It is a 100% go for the simple fact it is already paid for and the boys from Intense and I will be practicing some tandem drifting for the up and coming season of DMCC Pro.

Here is a list of SON members that are attending. Feel free to copy, paste and add yourself to the list if you are planning to attend!!!

1. Dave Briggs
  2. Justin Forsyth (Intense Motorsports)
  3. Martino
  4. fluidd
  5. Wayne (Drift Ops)
  6. Jesse Wilks
  7. Rodrigo Oliveira
  1. Dave Briggs
  2. Justin Forsyth (Intense Motorsports)
  3. Martino
  4. fluidd
  5. Wayne (Drift Ops)
  6. Jesse Wilks
  7. Rodrigo Oliveira
  8. Thomas(PureEuroM3)

Oh man! This is awesome… I will request for the day off and see if I can make it out!..

What are the hours we will be on the track for? Also, will we be on Fabi or Nelson?

1 ) Dave Briggs
2 ) Justin Forsyth (Intense Motorsports)
3 ) Martino
4 ) fluidd - Allan
5 ) Wayne (Drift Ops)
6 ) Jesse Wilks
7 ) Rodrigo Oliveira
8 ) Thomas(PureEuroM3)
9 )
10 )
11 )
12 )
13 )
14 )
15 )
16 )
17 )
18 )
19 )
20 )

this is perfect 4 me as i work on weekends. r amateurs in ka powered cars welcome.

Skid pad open? Forgot to ask

CAMPING AVAILABLE?

Adrian

I have the FULL TRACK ( Nelson AND Fabi ) from 9am until 5pm

I spoke to Linda at Shannonville about arriving the night before and camping there and she said that would be fine!

EVERYONE is welcome to come!!! Doesn’t matter your skill level or car. You can’t learn unless you practice!

I did not specifically book the skidpad and I doubt it is included when booking the full track.

If anyone is not interested in driving but is interested in taking pictures or videotaping you are more than welcome to come. Please message me.

Damn, I need to go to this but my motor wont be tuned by then, and I really need the practice too, oh well.

crap! another event missed. We got to have more of these events after june aswell. I need more practice before dmcc

Hate to miss a chance to practice but looks like ill be missing out this date…:frowning:

UGH i want to go so baddly…

Unfortunately, I’ll be missing out on this date as well… please take me off the list…

=’(

Okay, here is the list as it stands now

1 ) Dave Briggs
2 ) Justin Forsyth (Intense Motorsports)
3 ) Martino
4 ) Wayne (Drift Ops)
5 ) Rodrigo Oliveira
6 ) Thomas(PureEuroM3)
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )
11 )
12 )
13 )
14 )
15 )
16 )
17 )
18 )

We will be camping over at shannonville the night before so you are wecome to join us for some drinks and bbq or you are more than welcome to just come on wednesday morning!

whens the latest we gotta tell you by?
illbring that shift knob for ya too lol