Evening drift days at Shannonville?

I know everyone loves the full day drift events, but how many of you would be down for evening sessions?

I’m talking about 5pm to 9pm sessions at Shannonville. Yes it is less track time, but it is also less money and you don’t have to wake up too early.

I still have to have some full day events but I want to try the evenings also. Most of you don’t have enough wheels and tires to last a full day anyway!

Let me know.

This may be good for the few of us who need a shake down before the season starts. I wouldnt mind turning a dozen laps. Would be sweet if you placed this around the end of may early June. I hit up XDC west Virginia June 18 th and need a practise day.

What do you think an evening session would cost Wayne?

Ya thats a dirty Idea I would love to hit that up

probably about $80 - $100 for half track. (either Nelson or Fabi)

$120 - $140 for full track

what ever happend with mosport and dmcc stuff that was supposed to happen last year? its much closer and maybe they have something to offer now?

love love love night dorifto

I think 4 hr night session would be nice. 3 hrs is just to little. Lets remember it is a 3 hr drive for most guys.

Sounds kinda lame… Last year it was it was pretty much same price for a full day and gave you much more time, with no rush. Just my opinion…

Late season days are cheaper.

do your thing. im down for whatever

I’d love to have a full day session for extra 40-50 bux. Just mind time and money to get there and the effort to prepare.

good idea. Can’t wait for it to be official!!!

anything that doesnt involve waking up at 6am is a good idea

wayne is ther any opportunity to rent the track from say noon to 9 pm … that eliminates the need to wake up suuuper early

pussy!

I would like to try drifting My New tow. R6 Go kart. Wonder how it would do?

i could get down with this. somebody needs to always have a tire mounter at the track though!

As a beginner I’d love the day to mess around, a 12-9 thing would be sweet. 4 hours is just too short for 6 hours of driving

After thinking about this in depth. I think the best idea is run a 12pm to 6pm. ahah

Either you or peter did an event like that once. It was awesome, everyone got a full nights sleep.

Is that possible?