Drift Tuners = Scam Scam Scam

^^ lol

Has anyone subscribed to the DT email list??? Well if you did you would of received an email from some guy that apparently got scammed by DT. Anyways i emailed him our website to post up earlier this night, I’m hoping he speaks up later… i guess it doesn’t matter though since Jeremy is gone anyways…him just deleting his threads and leaving shows the truth anyways… peace son have a good night!

just so that people have actual facts. i posted this the same day the other thread got deleted. back before drifttuners was a sponsor on son or anyone ever heard of them. i found out about them from word of mouth from a friend in the US that wanted me to look at cars for him. i went to check their site to find out their address. i go look it up and funny enough its on the same street as the importer(japanese imports) where i got my gtr from. so i go there with osad, josh(white_fc), and another friend. to try and go look at their shop. we go to the address and we were confused. we found a machining shop at that address. so i go knock on the door and ask them. they told me its the right address but theres no drifttuners there nor have they heard of drifttuners. so i go call a buddy of mine who was home to check online if we got the right address, and we did. but no sign of drifttuners anywhere there. we looked at every building in that street at least twice and found no sign of them anywhere i even called their number on their site but no one picked up. since then they changed the address to another place in peterborough. that office in peterborough i can not confirm nor deny its existence. but i can confirm that their so called toronto office was non-existent.

Ask me about what?

His “office” in peterborough is his residence, an apartment building.

Owned.

lol working from home… scratching his balls ihoping from forum to forum.what a fine way to make thousands of $$$$$$

hahahahaha. omg. i cant wait for him to try and weasel his way out of this one. :smiley:

i think he wanted you to confirm the existence of his “D1 R34 drift car”.

Unfortunatly I have never seen a R34 in person in Canada other than Hideki’s.

Marco Santos also has a GTS R34 Im quite certain. He doesn’t use it for competition as far as I’ve seen.

And Alex, that was a funny night, looking for this non-existant location hahahha, what a great waste of time.

Oh shit… Really??? I didn’t see it last time I was at Autoworx. I’ll have to ask him about that next time I talk to him!!

owned

DT has voluntarily removed their vendor section.

Banner will be removed later today.

There is still no definitive evidence of any scamming here…

I have names of many people that gave cash and never got a car from DT. Why is this guy still in business ? He doesn’t respond to legal action either. He owes me money and if you want details, just ask !

Does that mean his hotel party for son240 isnt going down?

me and weaves (derek) know where he lives i mena his phone number is in the phone book and he lives down the street lol

rofl like it was ever going to happen

That was the joke.

Hey guys, leave DT alone - I bought my 240 from him and he threw in a McLaren F1 LM for free! Who else can hook up deals like that?