Drift Tuners lol Told you they were schkammy

http://forums2.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=189165

For those who are on FA… Tyndago has been in contact with Jeremy and it’s ongoing and hilarious.

Coles Notes: Tyndago is calling them on selling “state legal” cars as fully “federal legal” cars (for those who know about JDM cars in the states, you’ll understand)

Anyway, they’re threatening to sue him and being a bunch of schkammy ninnys as per most internet scammers… It seemed fishy from the get-go, and apparently my gut was right.

You need to be a member to login, someone make a generic account lol

Yeah that’s why I said for those with access. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s mostly just standard issue internet arguing between some e-tard and someone who actually knows WTF they’re talking about, but the moral of the post is Drift Tuners were/are a pack of scammers and thankfully they’re gone from here before someone got screwed in the community.

Drift tuners was so fake all along anyways lol

Apparently they’re still out there and scamming.

I get a bunch of garbage email from them every now and then, addressed to like 20 different people, pretty sure some other son members too, fucking annoying.

yea we banned him from GTRC twice lol

so he scams ppl? Damn i was just looking at some of the cars…

An old ex of mine is supposedly getting a GTR from him. They both live in peterborough and i guess she’s been in contact with him on getting one. As far as i know she is getting one btw ive heard this through the grape vine…

Anyways its one thing to scam someone that lives far away or you have only had phone contact with… there in the same town!!, she obviously knows where he lives… how does such a scam go down… out of curiosity?

like its been seen before, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is

Woah,
Wait are we talking abt the same drifttuner.com that is a vender here on son? Ive never bought anything from them , just looked and some of thier cars. What…the…herrrrr? non sence…damn scammer (if that is the same individuals):/:

Lol, its funny.
They actually pay big money to have a full page advertisement in PAS mag.

Yes same guy.

Oh yeah I do remember seeing their advertisement in PAS. Wasn’t it in modified and/or Super Street as well?

Hey, I’m from Peterborough, and I’ve seen the drifttuner guy around many times. This is the first I’ve heard about any scamming business, I think we all want to be sure before we continue to defamate his reputation. If he’s a vendor on this site, I think the admins are best to decide about this.

lol

Someone fill me in here?

look at his space in the sponsors thing, i posted this last summer.

Just remember one thing when you guys read stuff that is going on right now between Sean Morris and I. For 1, any topics that are disused about this issue is about importing in the U.S. not Canada. 2. If you can read and take the time to read all the posts you fill find Sean Morris is encouraging other members to say we are a scam. So ask yourself why is it that not one of our customers have ever said we ripped them off? Sean Morris is being sued by DRIFT Tuners for a few things also Greg the owner of NICO Club is being served with a Cease and desist order. If you think it’s funny that an honest person that builds an honest business and treats people with respect and who is trying to improve the sport is brought down because of misleading information and rumors that one person (Sean Morris) has spread then you’re no friend of mine nor in fact do you have any good qualities of a true friend or an honorable person. The truth will come out and when it dose a lot of you people will look dumb.

We don’t, you would have to be pretty stupid to do that you would think. So ask yourself, is it really true? or just a bunch of rumors from people. We never scammed anyone. So where are all the customers? Are they saying this? nop because I call them all and not one had anything bad to say about our service.

Thank you! There is a lot going on right now with Sean Morris who used to work for Motorex and we recently federalized an R33 in the U.S. for U.S. street use and he called us out on it but soon we are receiving the documents from the DOT, NHTSA and the EPA and when we do post the papers we will be the only company since Motorex to legalize the Skyline for U.S. street use that is why he is calling us a scammer, has nothing to do with the Canadian side of the business. Sean Morris worked for Motorex, the same company where they when to jail frauding the U.S. Government so Sean Morris working for a company that went to jail, where is the credibility in his story about DT