Guess who i saw tonight?

One of those stories where you had to be there to make it a lot more funny…

I’m at the bar in PTBO…sin city, getting a drank at the bar…turn around who do i see?

Fucking Jeremy from drifttuners! hahaha

Convo goes something like this…

Me: Jeremy, you import cars don’t you?

Douchebag: (Wetting his pants like hes about to scam another person) yeah!

Me: I know what you do! ( Giving him the tough guy interweb stare down :P)

DB: huh?

Me: i know what you do…

DB: Still clueless…

Me: You “import” cars and then take money and not deliver the cars…

DB: blah blah blah I like cock…goes for handshake…

Me: I’m not fucking shaking your hand…

DB: (trying to back himself up) ummm no im serious ask steve (?) the bartender he knows my business…

Me: yeah…ok have funny stealing peoples money asshole…

To funny…i thought he would of been killed now or moved to mexico, with his midget fat girlfriend…

Then the night went decent to sour…

Meant some decent slut…had some fun and got uber pwnd by the fat mother hen… my wingman left…there was no chance…

DAMN MOTHER HENS!!!

http://conjectura.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fuuuuuck.jpg

How was your night??

haha nice, shoulda kicked him in the balls for everyone.

lloooooooooooooooooooooooooolll whats the termoil with this Creaton tweezot?

My little bro is one of the bouncers there lol

LOL at the mother hen. I got wrecked off of Honey Browns :wink:

No, I really did get wrecked off of Stone Double Bastard, but I was at home with some friends and my wife so there was no need for a mother hen to ruin my night.

pheww, good call on not shaking his smelly cock and

Yeah thought about doing something but it would look bad on my part…and he’ll get whats coming to him anyways…

Its some cartoon from some other forum…

Bouncer eh? Give him a shout, so i can skip the st.patty line up tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha

you should have baited him found out his adress’s and nabbed that fag, btw is drifttuners the same guy as tom aka future240

found his address…lol

yeah, you shoulda tried to go home with him :slight_smile:

this thread is so confusing

backstory?

Is that the guy who didn’t deliver the motors from Montreal?

Yessir, I get it now… is all that stale business resolved? If not, it’s time for a lynching!!

No it’s not the guy with the motors.

This guy has scammed a lot of people. Owned a “business” called Drift Tuners, he was a vendor on SON for a brief while. He scammed a bunch of people in the states too. Dude’s had all kindsa shady business as far as I’ve seen.

i have his address he lived across the street from me , i know were both his place is and his gf’s parents place is(if hes still with the fat drama blond bimbo) also his family is from oshawa area

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

skinny bald headed fuck who has a biz importing cars more like importing your money to his wallet and skipping town

Oh wow guy sounds like a DB.

At least you know he is in the area still.