Even in death, Steve Irwin is more of a bad motherfucker than you'll ever be

Steve was the man. :frowning:

Man… that is a shame :frowning:

why couldnt it have been tom cruise or some other idiot to kick the bucket… steve was a cool dude IMO. And double word to “after getting bit by snakes/crocs… who would of guessed that a stingray would be what got 'em”

I just read an article that he pulled the barb out of his chest and then died. A true bad ass has left this world.

he makes us all look pussy

credible source? Because his friend that was with him hoped that he had died immediately and felt no pain?

yahoo said there’s footage of him pulling it out

i just read the same thing too actually… i’m thinkin its true

Wow…that dude is officially my hero then…thats fucking crazy to think he got stabbed in the heart and ripped that thing out…wow

yea hes the man, it inspired me to catch that timber rattle snake a year ago, if u guys remember, it was just over 4ft long.

:tup: steve-o

Never before has the modern world ever seen a Bad-Ass the likes of Mr. Irwin. Nor will it be likely anyone will come close.

The really shitty part is the stinger on a stingray is poisonus. The poison from a stingray shuts down the circulutory system, so having the poison injected right into the heart is probly what killed him more then just the stinger

http://modseven.de/misc/steve_irwin_realistic_accident_reconstruction.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/knievel/Steve_Irwin_killed_by_Stingray.jpg
HHAHAHAHAHA

The vette one is funny, the other one is just tasteless.

holy shit, if that is real, thats a pretty badass last request

It is!

Even if a big big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, ‘Crikey!’ just before I die. That would be the ultimate for me.

Although something tells me he didn’t get to say ‘Crikey’ before he died.

Damn, he pulled the barb out of his own chest. Thats pretty hard core. I dont think i coud ever do anything like that, i would probably just cry like a little girl.

also heard he yanked it out of his own chest and died instantly

christ

barb stay in = minimual bleeding since the wound is plugged
pull barb out = big open wound that can lose a lot of blood fast.

:frowning:

poor steve.
He was a real life chuck norris.

wasnt it wounded and didnt it die like a half hour after you caught it?