File haring Network - Which one...

Torrents might be great, but it’s still unsafe (imo) to download them. Even if you are on a private tracker.

I think people should get familiar with newsgroups and NZB files.
here’s a useful link for people that want to know which provider to go with, what program to use and what NZB’s are: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/

what I have is an SSL connection to my newsgroup server (www.usenetserver.com) and I use newsleecher that supports SSL newsgroup connections.
Only downside is that the files are retained for only 100 days. But if you are looking for new movies releases, games, music etc, that’s more than enough. Plus people always upload old stuff if it’s requested.

Best thing about newsgroups is that it’s fast (I always max out my connection, no matter what) and that’s secure (i.e. no one knows what I’m downloading).
Downside is, you have to pay 10-20 bucks a month for the service.

Wooo this is way too technical for me with all this gigabite and megabite and take a bite shit! I just know how to use the internet.

Damn kids these days and their technology, unreal. I read all this stuff and it’s all 什麼是你們談論什麼是所有這 to me!

i gotta start getting into this when i get into the new house and get the network.

expect similar questions in the coming weeks from me boys.

I’m interested in upgrading my 28.8 kilobaud Internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line. Will you be able to provide an IP router that’s compatible with my token ring Ethernet LAN configuration?

… can i have some money now?

lol
I thought this was a serious topic…

I can help, are you ok with an asyncronous transfer mode or frame relay?

Yes! In order to be provided with such I.P U.P we all P router that will be compatible with your token ring Ethernet LAN, I love world of warcraft and I’m a computer dork configuration.

Step 1. First you must start of by wasting less money on your computer upgrades, save your money and paint your car something other then gold or champagne or sand or camel or whatever other name they have for that colour.

Step 2. You will be so happy with the way your car looks you will want to drive it more therefore you will not care so much about your computer and your Ethernet ring burn problem will be solved. Good luck.