Music downloads

What are you guys using for free music downloads?

Ive been using Limewire but it really sucks lately- I cant find alot of the songs I want and it comes up with alot of fake results.

Im starting to get kind of pissed off and want to find something that works so I can make some mix cd’s.

Torrents… Google, Rapidshare sites… Frostwire… Pandora (have a program that downloads music as it plays from it)

the internet is your friend

I use Utorrent, its awesome, especially if your looking for whole cds.

I just tried Frostwire and got the same crap results as Limewire.

Im trying Utorrent right now but I really want something just for single songs. I couldnt find some of the whole cd’s I was looking for either.

Yeah its hard to find rare bands on there, i find most of the stuff i want though. Use mini Nova as a search engine for utorrent

http://www.mininova.org/

Thanks. I found a few albums I wanted and Im sure Ill think of more later.

pirates bay .com

Thepiratebay.com :retardclap

Use that, then grab U torrent.

i have ~33 Whole Cd’s along with over 2K misc songs on my laptop.
My desktop is omg… almost all music. pa-the-tic!

Download LimewirePro from Limewire. Win

thats a different one than the one John posted.

but thats not free, is it?

Not supposed to be :ninja

Is Limewire Pro actually better? I can never find anything on regular Limewire and the search is painfully slow.

yeah, the speed is about 3x faster for me and I usually find what I want

i have it and the search is quick, so i’d say yes lol. i havent used normal limewire in probably 4 years so i dont remember

I buy all of my music :ninja

Ive probably bought more 6 cd’s in the past 6 months than I have in a really long time but Id rather spend that money on something else.

the last Cd i bought was the double outkast cd when it came out, like 5 years ago

I still buy cd’s usually the cd itself never really gets played because the music goes on my computer/iPod. But I like having the album art and such.

Well I was finally able to download the cd I wanted. There was one track I couldnt find on Limewire but I used a torrent and found the whole album. Its burning now.

i use isohunt for the search engine and Azureus-vuze as the program to download