=== FIRE SALE!!! Fall Cleaning Time and MC Payment Time++++

Genuine Sparco 4 point harness added as well.

$60.00

okay, sounds good. Lemme know, otherwise I’m taking te polyurethane bushings out tomorrow.

Added another MINT GTR seat as well. LHD Driver Seat.

$290.00

Im very interested in Vlsd when can I get it and where are you located

You can grab it from my place at sherbourne and bloor or riworx. Lemme know by the morning where you wanna grab it. I’ll be passing by the shop in the morning and can drop it there. You can pay them on my behalf. Lemme know.

Bah I don’t know if I have it in me to make the long haul to riwork. Would the weekend work. I can let you know by tomorow before noon and if it’s cool with riyad I can pick it up from there on the weekend maybe

Lemme know whem you’re ready and you can grab it from my place then. I can’t gurantee it’ll still be there though. I really need to move this stuff to pay for my new motor.

Don’t be shy with your offers people. Stuff HAS to go.

Part out steering wheel hub for s13? Need one (cheap?).

Hey there, I have two hubs…one of them works for an S13. I’m not sure which one it is…take em both for 20 dolla.

Pm me your address and I’ll see what the drive is like

I want the GTR seat. If not both if available?

Sure dude. Gimma a call. 4168466754.

If you had some S14 stuff I’d probably be broke lol. I’ve never seen more deals from one man in my life. JDM gauges, momo pedals, aftermarket rad, or some S14 stuff I would be interested in if you have something like that kicking around.