FS: s13 stuff

240sx tail lights. both sets of lights and centre garnish. 35$

KA24DE unothodox underdrive crank pulley, comes with front main seal. both are brand new still in box. 200$

steering bushing eliminator: 25 $

KA24DE o2 sensor, used for 7 months, still works fine. 5$

Ractive shift knob, roundish, carbon fibre top and gun metal color on bottom half, fairly new. 20$

drivers side power window control: 20$

2 jack stands, used twice: 15$

OEM nissan steering wheel, cruise control etc. 10$

s13 sunvisors, excellent shape, navy. 20$

autometer carbon fibre ultra lite boost gauge, does not come with sender or lines, excellent condition: 20$

2 front side markers. 10 $

Bump for the headlights, work nice!

Wish I was in Edmonton. I’d take those fenders if there’s no rust.

there is no rust on the fenders, PRICES ARE OBO

$150 for the pulley. yes or no.

if i sell it for 150 i will be loosing 100 dollars on something that has never been used. so sorry thats a little too low flavio. id let it go for 200 if you want it. the front main was $20 on top of that…

I already have a new seal. My offer stands but only for 2 more weeks till my other engine goes in.

There are a couple unothadox (sp??) ones on ebay. they buy it now price is 170 CDN. Bidding is about 100 at the moment.

Just because you overpaid, does someone else??

Shit. I’d really like those fenders. I doubt I’ll be able to make it to Edmonton anytime soon though. No cracks or anything either? Great-mint condition or what?

Pics possible?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/travypoo/fender.jpg

they are in good shape, one VERY small dent on one of the fenders. would be very very easy to fix. they are pending to my good buddy steve already :stuck_out_tongue:

i paid 250 for this thing. so what, they sell them on e bay. im asking 50 dollars less than what I paid, plus a 20 dollar front main seal is included. both are brand new still in the boxes. i might go slightly lower, or if someone has something i might be interested in for a trade…i can deliver anywhere in edmonton. no e bay waiting :roll:

Hmm. Well if your friend doesn’t take them update the thread or PM me and I’ll try to arrange to get out there to get them, I could use a set. Mine are pretty rough.

lights are sold.

edited

parts added.

Did you check your PMs? I’ll take the rear hicas bar.

pm’d. boost gauge added to list as well as a couple other things

I see the fenders may be available again. So just so you know I am still interested if you lose your buyer.

Fenders is sold :E

added some more stuff