FS: Lots of stock S13 parts, left overs from my parts cars.

Asking Price: varies, prices are pretty firm but deals can be worked out if you’re buying multiple items
Condition: Used
Location: Ayr, Ontario (near Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, half way between London and Toronto)
Will Ship?: some parts, at buyer’s expense. can also arrange for delivery or meeting half way.
Contact Info: PM works best. if you need something on short notice you can call my cell phone between 10AM and 10PM at 519-242-3965, my name is Brendan
Description: Stated in list, I can take pictures for serious buyers that aren’t close enough to come look for themselves.

I can install any of the parts i’m selling if you’re interested in installations aswell. I charge a lot less than a shop will.

Interior:
$20 each - seats, i have 89-90 and 91-94 style cloth
$varies - black interior parts, i have everything, let me know what you want and i’ll give you a price

Exterior:
$120 - OEM Foha rear valance/lip in black, good condition.
$100 - OEM Foha driver side skirt in black, a couple scratches, okay condition.
$30 - black 91+ front bumper, will need a respray, it was in an accident (came back into shape properly, though) so it has a fair bit of paint scraped off, only tear is a bit where it mounts to the passenger fender.
$50 - JDM 180sx front bumper (i think the only difference is no nissan logo), great condition, however it’s poorly spray painted blue over OEM red
$40 - dark blue (almost black) passenger side fender, no rust but a small crack/tear on the lip of the wheel well (shown in picture below)
$40 - black passenger door with power options in great condition
$40 each - dark blue doors with power options, with glass and mirror in good shape, i have both sides
$40 - dark blue hood, good shape
$100 - fully shaved hatch, no rust, dark blue.
$80 - original wingless hatch, some rust under the brake light and on the frame inside (not visible from the outside)
$20 - black rear bumper for hatchback, good condition
$30 for a 3 piece set - hatch tail lights, i have several sets

Mechanical:
$80 - some 5 speed swap parts, i have pedals, clutch master cylinder, hardline, softline
$150 - 5 speed transmission, shifts perfectly with no grinds, 186,000km.
$150 - S14 KA24DE motor with S13 intake manifold and distributor (so it will work in an S13. compression is 160-155-160-155. comes with everything in the picture below (harness, alternator, exhaust front pipe). i have NOT seen this motor run or attempted to start it, i offer no promises with it, though as far as i can tell it’s in good condition.
$varies - HICAS parts, i have all HICAS parts available from a car that worked properly, the lines to the rear are 2 year old OEM Nissan replacements.
$120 - Complete NON-HICAS rear subframe with no diff, all control arms, bushings, spindles, etc. included… i have a couple of these.
$20 each - good wheel bearings with 4 bolt hubs, i have front and rear.
$40 each - stock front brake calipers, i have ABS and non ABS
$40 - brake MC, i have both ABS and non ABS
$25 each - e-brake cables
$80 - stock suspension (springs & struts, front & rear)
$60 - KA rad with shroud and hoses, no leaks.
$bo - emissions equipment, PM me with requests
$bo - A/C equipment, i have all parts from a '93 LE

Other:
$80 - gas tank for a hatchback, not sure if it fits coupes too. good condition with no leaks
$40, DOHC engine harness, great condition except dash harness was cut off for use with an SR20 swap. perfect for guys swapping a DOHC into an SOHC car (you have to use an SOHC dash connector)
$20 - SOHC gauge cluster, 16X,XXXKM i believe.
$40 - SOHC engine harness
$30 - SR20DET redtop engine harness, some plugs have been cut off. can be repaired or used for spare connectors.

Wheels & Tires
$90 - pair of (2) 7 spokes with almost new winter tires
$50 - pair of (2) tear drops painted black with almost new all season tires

Non-S13 Nissan Parts:
$BO - S14 front 4 lug spindles/hubs/wheel bearings.
$100 - Z32 non turbo 5 bolt axles
$120 - Z32 rear subframe with arms and aluminum spindles.
$80 - Z32 5 bolt axles (half shafts), great condition.
$40 - S13 welded diff with S14 rear cover and bolts to mount the front so it will fit an S14. it looks like it’s leaking in the picture because the cover was only finger tight.

hey, interested in the black driver side fender.
im located in kitchener so im not far from ya…

pics of some parts for those who asked. the key in the pictures is to give you an idea of size. i apologize for the horribly dirty car and awful cell phone pictures, but it was either that or nothing.

Rear bumper:

Hatch:

Front bumper:

my old car :frowning:

I am interested in the hatch! Perhaps you have a clear-er picture of it that I could see?

sorry, all i have is the cell phone for taking pictures right now. i’ll see if i can do any better next time i’m over there but no promises. here’s how it looked on the car about 6 months ago, the only problem with it is in the picture with the keys, some bondo bubbling from soaking in water and a crack.

my old car, too. lol. it’s so sad now.

brendan, hope your not selling anything we’ll be needing lmaooo :wink:

no worries, none of the stuff you need is listed.

bump, buy my shit. i need money to make the new 240 not suck.

ill take the bumper and headlight assembly this weekend y0. thats if mike and i manage to make it there.

okay, i’ll hold them for you.

btw how well does the bumper fit? does it hang a bit where its supposed to be flush with the fender?

can’t tell you for sure, but it shouldn’t have any problems fitting. i can’t use the car it came off of as a reference because the front right was f’d up from the accident.

hmmm, i suppose we can test it on mikes? LOL

add me to msn if you like, we’ll talk there.

drewbrend [at] gmail [dot] com

bump, buy it up. list updated.

yup…

hey the DOHC harness… is it from an auto or manual… looking for a manual DOHC engine harness!

from a '93 5 speed, hicas hatchback.

parts list updated, a lot of stuff added including 5 speed swap and complete KADE.

i’ll also trade for aftermarket parts, i have a '93 hatch with a stock SR20.