FS: Lots of stock S13 parts, left overs from my parts cars.

hey brendan i’m gonna need the rear half of an ABS driveshaft if you’ve got one, the diff I got from ya is ABS so mine won’t work.

would you be willing to part any of your 5 speed swap parts? I need a brake pedal, clutch pedal, and BMC… let me know

yeah, you can just have my auto driveshafts, i know at least one of them is ABS… though i’m not sure which one. you can just have them all, haha.

I don’t really want to part the 5 speed swap yet, i want to see if i can sell it as a whole.

thanks.

parts list updated again, i have a ridiculous amount of stuff, let me know what you need.

i’m free any time, day or night to meet up, delivery can be arranged for gas money.

installation can be worked out aswell, i charge very reasonably, less than half of what a shop will.

and up again, some stuff sold, some stuff added including 3" megan exhaust.

let me know what you need.

right now i’m accepting trades for car audio equipment.

hey i want the dohc cluster and power steering lines pm me. where u located?

as it says at the top, i’m located in Ayr, Ontario (near Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, half way between London and Toronto)

some parts added and removed again. some performance stuff has been added to the bottom of the list in the first post… bump i guess.

accepting trades for car audio, SR20 rad and SR20 performance stuff

im looking for the gas tank lid the thing that holds the fuel pump

the sending unit? the one with 5-6 wires and 2 gas lines coming off of it?

if that’s what you mean then sorry, can’t help you… all of mine are too rotten to bother selling.

to the top.

interested in the drivers side door you have PM.

how much for thr rubber lining the goes around the sunroof?

$5 if you’re picking it up. i have grey and brown.

Looking for passenger side front fender and rustless hatch for '93 240sx, do you have - $

fenders are spoken for, my friend should be picking them up this weekend.

i don’t have any completely rust free hatches at the moment unfortunately.

Im interested in both driver and passenger doors? Can you show better pics of the to doors by any chance? No rust ryte? Pm me.

those pictures are actually of another set of doors i had a while ago, they are sold. it’s not the same set i have now. i’ll delete the pictures now to save confusion. i’ll try to remember to grab some pictures of them while i’m out there.

thanks.

Interested in the connection from your wiper motor to your wiper arms, PM me with a price

i PM’d you.

oh and i’ve updated the list again, added some more aftermaket stuff

buy it!

Why only driver’s side side skirt? What happened to the passenger one?