s13 "truck" partout lol

Picked up this for some parts, dunno what I’ll need and what i dont need. Offer me $$ for stuff.

would you sell clear lights for bumper

The pictures are decieving, there not the right ones, they dont fit right. I was kind of pissed when I showed up to get the car. Was also told it had a catback, only to find out it has a junk fart can welded on stock exhaust. So if your interested in them still, I can think about it. But like I said, they dont fit right, there too small

lmaooo

**** I would like to say I had no part in buiding this thing, and soley just bought it for parts.

Just want to make that clear aha

would you sell the tailight set? how much

x2 on tails and seats and bumper pm or text me 905 809 7938

Jesse

Guys I have to do some research on the tail lights and find out exactly what they are. As of now the price will be $180. I’m in no rush to sell them

condition of fenders?

how much for the bumper, text or pm- 519-280-2424

ricer tails with red tint on lenses

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NISSAN-S13-240SX-HATCHBACK-JDM-SMOKE-TAIL-LIGHTS-SET-/250822775779?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6633d3e3#ht_4565wt_1139

They kinda look the same, but not really though!.The ebay tails are super F#ckin’ ugly.These ones aren’t

Im pretty sure ive seen those tails sell for $25, but they just smashed them instead.

You just saw them sell for $140 on here

How much for the coolant tank?

pm me an offer. I usually keep those for the race car, because they all break.

how much for the tailights and center garnish?

tailiights gone

Bump, car is still complete minus tails and carpet.

looking for a windshield, door locks, and wiper transmission?