Freaks come out at Night! Fri/18

Haha, that was hilarious. I’ve seen people bump cars much harder when parking on Forbes ave in Sq. Hill (mostly old people). It certainly wasn’t a hard hit, but still pretty funny considering the sheer size of that spot.

How late do you guys stay up at Miracle Mile? I was tired and went home around 2.

lol… no its cool id expect somebody to be pissed at me if i messed up their car… just as id be pissed if it happened to mine, like when you approached me i was like, why is this girl stormin towards me haha, but i dont think you need to apologize for how you came about it… id expect anybody to be pissed

ya i realized how big the spot was and i figured id atleast like to give some room for somebody else to park infront of me since it was packed

:burnout: There were some nice cars that i would like to see. I planned on bringing my camera but it didnt happen.

It was nice seeing a lot of your cars last night. Too bad I have no idea who most of you are lol. Next time we need Pittspeed “Hello My Name Is…” tags lol

Next time I just wish we didn’t have douche bags like the Mustan, Cobalt, and Mazda hauling ass down the road. Always an asshole to ruin it for everyone.

I’m pissed, I didn’t even see you or your car out.

last night was decent, we just rolled into the parking lot and sat it on the ground…better that way, no worries about the jack asses on the street parking to close or getting out of control and hitting it…

it was like a teaser, i pulled in, 15m of talking to whitey(not that I dont see him everyday) and bam, GTFO SUBRUBAN KIDS.

Oh well, the spot everyone went to after is always chill and the cops dont seem to care. Probably end up out there more often.

Works for me.

Its a whole 10 miles from my place too:itr41:

hahahaha oh man i was having a good time last nite, stupid caps had to ruin that

great turnout, cool meeting some new peeps & always good to see the old faces, too.

Your truck is pretty sick

i was in denis’s car and you were hauling ass. We were at like 120 and you were way ahead of us. Figure out why the oil decided to shoot everywhere?

That was an awesome race between the cobra and the audi. I would like to see it again and have The cobra throw the slicks on instead of the bald ass street tires. I think it be alot closer. The roll was good too. audi pulled 3 from dig and the kenne bell cobra pulled 3 from roll. Definately one of the sickest races i’ve seen in a while.

x2 :cool:

i met alot of people who are awsome and seen some people i knew from before…awsome time , cant wait til the next

We arrived at the exact same time the City’s finest did…

Cop to one of my buddys… “Unless you want a Citation, get the FUCK out of here, NOW!”

Haha… Ok then.

i pretty much slept all day, i was out way past my bed time, i think most of it is out of that breather so i am gonna run that to the catch can… any way i had a good time so thats all that matters… nice seeing everybody

i was behind most of u guys, if u came in with a big group of GTOs

Always a pleasure to see you guys Id like to happily report I did not have one drink…get arrested …or lose any item of clothing…but I did leave early

Yeah… 4