Friday! The freaks come out at night MEET! #2

So as of now. 66 high 38 low for Friday. More then likly its going to be a tit bit nipply.

This is the same deal with the meet that took place about 3 weeks ago? Stadiums Late night 10ish? Me and my buddies should be rolling down around 10 so… IF IT STAYS HALF DESCENT MEET FRIDAY

if, and I meen if wed goes as planned you can count me in…with an mr2 btw…

oh noes… :bigthumb: (cant wait to see it)

Tiburon will be running and plated, I will be somewhere.

Will be there at 10. Sharp.

Look for silver Jeep Grand Cherokee, tints and chrome wheels. Say hi, too, I don’t know any of you.

^^ Hi ZACK!

sounds good Nick

I might stop down on the bike for a little bit depending on where I’m at. I’ll be on back roads most of the afternoon scrubbing in a new set of tires now that this weather is finally going to break.

ill be there hopefully with the new turbo on because i cant find a 90 degree elbow… If i do i will be there boosting the sleeper 20g if not ill still be on the t2slow.

Suburban is ready. I’ll be glad to stop down. Black and red two tone bagged suburban, i should be pretty hard to miss.

I’ll be there with my friend Captain Morgan if the weather is decent.

does he fight with you too ?

The freaks can come out but the EMO drag ricers should stay away so we can all chill and hang out…:nuts:

can we not turn this into a bitch and complain thread?

We could all benefit from the lack of racing and donuts Etc… if you all are planning to do this go some where else. thats all… if people can act mature and just chill come on down…

I’ll stop down, maybe with the flatblackterror and Bogus.

I’m going to be sure to do some e-brake drifts in my hot stuntin’ Cavalier, what.

ppshhh i’ll be down there doing donuts and racing every one Yo:finger:

I wasn’t talking about eating donuts and racing on foot. i will bring a tricycle for you to stroll around on…:bukkake:

Come find me in the burb!

ppsshhhhh i’ll have my race car out that night