Friday! The freaks come out at night MEET! #2

FIND you…come on like it will be that hard to do …since i doubt there will be any bagged burbans there

i will see. if all goes well i shall be down friday

unless I have overtime Ill be down…

yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

if the weather is good we will stop down.

I’ll probably be there. Might actually roll in the Charger if I can get it cleaned properly by then.

Lets just hope the weather stays the course. these damn weather people here in Pittsburgh don’t know shit…

Where did you get that model?:bigok:

Ill be down next week. mustang gets all tuned up saturday

radio shack

Thanks,

I’ll try and be there Friday.

if its nice enough i will bring out the RX-7.

I work till midnite, if I can slide out early I’ll be there at otherwise, I’ll be on the horn with starboy seeing if I should still come down

god damn it… I have a concert to go to on friday

why can’t this be on saturday? The one that was suppose to happen last week was on a saturday.

There won’t be any bagged burbans there? What are you trying to say? :eek4dance :rofl:

i’m saying your 1 of a kind…:rofl:

I’d love to see it, but I’ll be at Spring Carlisle Friday/Saturday.

I know Gregg has been mentioning that you should stop over his shop sometime. Check out the progress on his s10. We’re there pretty much every Sunday.

possability, I gotta be up at like 5:30 the next day. Depends if I want to drive around the stadiums w/o inspection.:hsdance:

I need to decide whether to wash my car tomorrow, thursday before work, or friday before work. Hm.