Friday! The freaks come out at night MEET! #2

last possible min, bc murphys law states when a car is washed, it will rain with-in 24 hours. 4hrs if its black :bash:

i might be in

I’d like to sometime. I’ve been busy, tho.

pick me up when u do :x:

Saturday is track day. The LAST big meet we had down there was also on a Friday.

That’s okay man. There is a LOT of work going on over there. We won’t be done on all of the trucks for a long time, haha

anyone want to meet up at miricle mile and cruise down?

Okay so. Where do I park when I get there? In one of the lots?

Park along the street between the two stadiums. Unless you are going to be down there waiting for everyone at 7:30. Keep all of our spots warm.

If you are who i think you are Asian Nick right? if not sorry. But most of my crew Irwin, N.V Monroville people. Will be there at 9ish rolling down to the stadiums at 10.

NO do not park in the LOTS!! Park on the side of the curb on the main strip. Forget the name of the street, but its the one that heads right into Heinz field. You park in the lot will be screwed.

i get off at ? which will be around 8ish… it will be perfect… ill beable to wax the maro up and bring her down all bling like :slight_smile:

whats the point its black, 5 min later it will have swirls

black cars ftl

sweeet

You get swirls because you are using the wrong products to clean it & dry it.

My problem with Black is it gets dirty as soon as I start to drive the truck (exhaust blows dirt all over the tailgate).

Good to know. I’m assuming you are talking about the street in between the two parking lots between PNC and Heinz Field?

Use a wool wash mitt, use the two bucket method, and use microfiber to dry it. Less swirls.

ill be there forsuree

ya thats it

According to google maps the name of the street is W. General Robinson street. If that is the right one. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=W%20general%20Robinson%20street&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl
Maybe?