Friday (Aug, 3)

sounds good to me 9ish

i’m down for the mills. it’s about time i got the damn 240 on the road. anywhere in particular?

So how about this : Mills, 9pm In the Usually Empty Parking Lot by Dingbats?

Sound good everyone? Maybe we can catch a movie or just chill.

works for me ill be the one in the very low haby red si

I’ll be in the mullet machine.

maybe if your lucky dave ill model for you car ill have to bring my bikini from my modeling pics:eek3:

I’ll be there. don’t know of this “usual” spot, but i’m sure i’ll figure it out

i don’t know where 28 is,

If you’re in the south hills, go through the Liberty Tubes and across the Bridge, get on 579. Go across the Veteran’s Bridge and 28 exit is on the right.

Or from Rt. 51 you can go through the West End Circle and across the West End Bridge. Follow signs for 279 then you’ll see the exit for 28N Etna. Follow that.

or if going thru fort pitt tunnels keep going over fort pitt bridge and stay in far left lane and take exit 7C then stay in right lane and exit to the right onto 28North

It’s not a usual spot, just one that’s generally empty so we can be secluded. It’s perpendicular to the theater entrance by Dingbats.

I’ll look for you guys when I get there. After I leave Wexford.

Hey, I’ll be at Wexford and heading to the Mills right after, maybe we can meet up or whatever. Which way do you go? Back Rt. 8, Off at Bakerstown and follow the Redbelt through Russelton and into the back entrance of the Mills?

I’ll crusie through like 9:30ish in a black dsm

Hey would you guys care if a 17 year old (18 on the 15th) stopped by for a little? I haven’t been to any PittSpeed events but would like to start attending some of the local stuff.

Where do people meet in Wexford and, usually, what time? I just work in Moon and wouldn’t mind stopping down sometime after work to check it out.

:rolleyes:

I don’t believe anyone here would mind your age, just your maturity level and self control when driving a vehicle is what you have to have. Not to be a dick but, if you don’t have those qualities… don’t show up.

lol Sounds like I’ll stop by then. I don’t anything to prove/show off anyway. Car is slow as a mother and my valve stem seals are shot so I’m basically a moving smoke screen haha

lol, that’s useful

lol for a big scramble we’ll need a car like his around lol