FS: 1995 Nissan 240sx *new price*

All the best Jay. Buy an MR2.

price w/o wheels?

Do it!^

i’ll knock off $700 if u supply your own wheels, hows that sound

just part it out already :smiley:

glws

Man I wish I could take this off your hands too, it’s so clean! Bump for a good guy

Was it oil-undercoated at one time? Probably explain the cleanliness. Nice car, GLWS :tup:

not that i can tell, it was an atlanta car tho so that prolly has somthing to do with it :slight_smile:

OMG!Why am i so broke? Oh ya I remember. LOl If I had the cash Id be at your house right now. GLWS man.
BUMP

lol saw this car when i got pulled over after bubble tea on sunday. looked SUPER clean.

glwts

on the william street offramp in the vw?

thanks man :tup:

ok guys…soooo after pretty much EVERYONE telling me i’m stupid for selling it, and after alot of thought, i’ve changed my mind and will be keeping it. time for some boost…

yup that was me. i tried getting away by taking the off ramp, obviously i didnt make it. lol.

Jay…you big dummy
http://tvland.classictvhits.com/SanfordandSon/Pics/Sanford15.JPG

Smart decision Jay. You know you got a good car now…

haha kinda figured as much, speeding?

yup, and i literally just got another. fuck.

ok since i can’t make up my damn mind… i’m keeping this up for sale, but not looking for trades anymore. if your interested let me know and we’ll talk! 6200 obo OR 5200 obo if you supply your own rims.

special deal this week, $4500 but you bring your own rims! need to make some room for somthing…

Congrats on buying my Supra…you will be soo happy with it.

Damn! Thats an amazing deal for someone. Good luck.