FS : 1995 240SX BLACK 5 Speed $2200 OBO

95 nissan 240sx, DOHC 2.4L, Black with grey cloth interior (NO CARPET)
I HAVE LOTS OF EXTRA PARTS WITH THIS CAR SO THAT MEANS DOUBLE PARTS
mostly interior and some suspension (Struts, Spindles, seat belts and idk what else, all in boxes)
393000kms… engine was changed, does NOT burn oil, engine still drives strong and always had proper tune up, transmission flushed with nissan synthetic 5 speed trans oil. urethane bushing in tension rods, new rear brake lines done aroud last winter along with inner and outer tie rods

comes with 4 factory rims w/ GOOD cond. tires and (4) 17" inch rims with tires that are quite worn…
has a bigger output alternator

in one of the pics u can see minor damage to driver door, need minor bodywork…minor rust staring in rear quarters…need to put muffler on( i might have it done)
NO RUST ON FRAME…ROCKERS HAVE BEEN REPLACED INNERS AND OUTER
WONT COME WITH BATTERY CUZ I HAVE A DRY CELL AND ITS NOT FOR SALE
Scrap yard can help you out for $25 for a battery

ASKIN $2200 OBO…MAKE A QUICK SALE

I MIGHT NOT LET YOU DRIVE IT DEPENDING HOW MANY PEOPLE COME TO SEE IT
DONT PUSH MY CAR TO RED LINE, WHEN ITS YOURS DO WHAT YOU WANT

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO OR INTERESTED PLS
CALL, TEXT OR MSG HERE ANYTIME
IM FREE ANY DAY AFTER AUG 12TH for anyone too come see it (located in Hamilton/Stoney Creek area)
(905)317-2284

Trade you grilles/sell it to me?

that was a factory grill, i did it myself, not for sale/trade but if your want it done like that let me know, i can do it for you…

windshield washer motor died too, trunk release broke at the nub that locks into release handle by the driver(still works though)

who the fuck buys a car without driving it

glws

sold tons actually, but anyways why dont you mind your own bizz bud…
if you know how to read it says i MIGHT NOT let people drive it, idk if your like 30 diff people drivin your car and they all push it
would anyone want the car after that?

waste my time to reply back to a F$#in’ hater
why doesnt anyone mind their bizz on here, do you really think your cool now?
grow up all you haters…you got some sh
t to say keep it to yourself or say in person to my face…children
always some haters on here think they are so cool with their comments…only makes you look like a goof and a lil immature kid…

anyways…car is still for sale AS IS…and id appreciate if the childish people keep comments to yourself, this is a FS thread, not a feedback of what you hate on

with ^^^^^ attitude i doubt “30 diff people” would show up.

This seems like a decent deal,will it pass etest?

The 393000kms is on the body, what’s on the engine? Because I’m interested in the car. Also Does it have a VLSD that works good?

yes it has VLSD and works great…engine kms it should be around 190,000kms…e test should be good once the muffler goes back on, im trying to make some free time to put it back on…right now its cat and resonator and some pipe before the s- bend…

also if anyone is wondering its an SE model

Is it just a OEM exhaust?

factory

yes.
why are you so butthurt?
relax with the attitude.

glws

Car is sold

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Lock Thread Please