FS: 1997 Black Nissan 240sx w/ some goodies

Hello All,

This is my first car and I am sad to see it go. Everyone knows how it is letting go of their first car, I am very much still attached to this car, but things came up, and I had to put it up for sale. Current mileage on the car is 270,XXX km. Car was set-up and modified so all it needed was an SR20 Swap to be complete.

$6500 OBO
-E-test is still good until 2010 (Passed with current parts on, legit-way at a Chrysler E-test Shop)
-Black Kouki S14
-5 Speed KA24DE (Stock Engine)
-97 240SX 5-lug SE Cloth
-Front-Engine Rear-Wheel Drive
-VLSD-
-Oil Changed Every 6000km
-Tranny Oil changed last summer with Royal Purple
-Oil Filter upgraded and changed to Z32 (300ZX) Oil Filter
-JIC Front Carbon Fiber Strut Bar
-Aftermarket Lightened Underdrive Pulley
-Aftermarket Headers
-Short Ram Intake
-Full-CatBack HKS Hi-Power 2.75"Exhaust
-Front Z32 (300ZX) Conversion 4-pot Brakes with Brembo Blank Rotors & -Stainless Steel Brake Lines
-Rear Z32 (300ZX) Conversion 2-pot Brakes with Brembo Blank Rotors & -Stainless Steel Brake Lines-
-R33 E-Brake Cables
-Powered-by-Max Black Drift Knob
-NISMO Black Rubber Shift Knob
-17X9 +19 MB Motorsports Gun Metal Wheels-
-CDA Alpine 9586 MP3/CD/Sirius Radio Deck
-Alpine SPS-500 6.5" Speakers all around
-Audioheaven SolarGard 35% Tint all around (Still have original Receipt if there are any problems with tint)
-USDM Front Bumper
-USDM Side Skirts
-JDM Kouki Wing
-JDM Kouki Rear Bumper + JDM Kouki Rear Valences (Not Installed - Ultra RARE to find)
-JDM Silvia Hood Emblem
-Front Stock Suspension, Rear Non-Blown Tokico Shocks/Springs
*Brand new Heavy Duty Interstate Battery Purchased in December
*Newly replaced KA Starter purchased from Varun (slipperysilvia)

Thanks for your interest!
Please send inquiries to ayu@rogers.blackberry.net for a fast reply
Serious inquiries only please.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/xtngshZ/sideoffset.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/xtngshZ/rear.jpg

Nice car, those are some beutiful wheels, what kind are they?
Good luck on the sale…i’d hate to see that go to lol

WOW. this is dam nice. wat are u running up front Tokico springs too?

I believe those are MB Weapons, aka A-Tech Finalspeed Erasers!

Free bump!

Thank you everybody for the compliments and comments!

But please do not bump my thread. I don’t want the moderators to have a reason to lock this, as I do still want to SELL it. =]]

Please forward all inquiries to my e-mail above or PM me.
Also, just to let you know. I am NOT parting the wheels. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Very Nice…
interior picture will help sell this beauty
too much kms on engine tho
buyer should do a swap and treat this with love and care

for 6500? underbody pics are a must!!!

any accidents

Price is FIRM,
Low ballers will be respectfully ignored.
If I don’t get my asking price, I may keep the car.
Also, there are 5 other people interested at the moment.
I will release information to those that talk to me in private and are serious about buying.

ALSO, forgot to mention that I have an ACT Stage 3 6-puck Clutch on it installed in May 08.

interior and engine bay pics please

$6,500?
that is a negotiable price since 270,xxx km, but it’s a fair trade because it’s sp sexy !

Mint car dude, and ya the km’s are high for 6500

is the car sold

FYI to any prospective buyer who hasn’t seen the “GBTires ride’s” thread…

the 3rd pic in the original post is photoshopped. car isn’t that low.

just thought i’d point that out. no offense to the OP, but could you not just as easily have posted the non-doctored pic and not falsely represented your car?

with that said it’s a sick car and i’d scoop it if i had that kinda flow right now.

This is a real problem on most forums if you have no interest/cash too buy the car dont give your stupid ass 2 cents nobody gives a shit guys tryna boost himself by shitting on this guys car. That being said if the car is still available please pm me a way too contact you would like too come see and possibly take it off your hands thnx!

So to sell a car you would post a misleading pic so that people will think it’s hotter than it is?

Brian merely pointed out what was right and you simply wanted him to keep quiet so others can go on thinking that’s how the car looks?

:ugh:

cx1 that aint right man.
its obvious that u touched it up since the ride height in the second picture doesnt match the 3rd.
@everyone else- use the wheel spokes as a guide

sry my bad, fluidd messed with the picture, not cx1
mods edit plz

you guys don’t seem to know that kms mean shit if the body has no rust at all and if the motor and tranny are new and has all new high performance parts it wouldn’t matter if the car had 500000kms. or more