FS: 97 S14 KOUKI

1997 Nissan 240SX SE
93000km
asking 22500 or best offer

black, 5 speed, cd stereo sound, A/C. parts including: HIDs, carbon-fiber hood, full NISMO skirt package, 17’ ADVAN rims from JAPAN AND stock rims w/tires, APEX’i N1 exhaust and lots lots more! well-maintained and never winter driven!

for more info or pics you can email me:

chaujustin@hotmail.com

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/group/07/49/19470/6488641424l.jpg

What engine?

for $22 500 it better not be a stock SR.

KA24DE with 93000km

stock for those who want to do the swap or add a turbo

You guys need to get over the price he’s asking and let him sell the car. If the price is too high then the car won’t sell and he can adjust it accordingly.

Yup.

Simply trying to help him realise this so the process is sped up, rather than waiting upwards of a month of stagnation before he realises its unreasonable.

I hear ya, but its his time and money. Lets leave it at that.

I knew this would turn into a clusterfuck after i asked what engine. :slight_smile:

Back on topic guys.

Heeey… this is the car I saw outside Scarb Town center at my friend’s bday. (never eat at Summerfields… awful food, awful service). I was in the black S13 hatch that decided to park on the sidewalk. The car looked to be in really good shape, paint seemed nice and new. I didn’t get to take a closer look at it, so I can’t comment on much else and I’ll refrain from giving an opinion on the mods out of respect toward the sale :wink:

yup, I saw him outside of Scarborough Town Center as well… the car looked mint…

yup, I saw him outside of Scarborough Town Center as well… the car looked mint…[/quote]

And I talked to him at a car show… so what?

$22900 :lol:

-deez

one more off topic crack about this thread and your banned.

end of story.

GT

wanna sell me your ims? my # in my sig

for someone who is looking for a 240 this one is in great shape. . justin lives near me and i never see this thing parked out side and it has never seen water/snow very very very mint 240 …

looks much much better in person … if someone is looking for a car and doesnt want to go spend 30 000 $ on a civic this car is pretty much for u …

anyways good luck with the sale … too bad your selling it. .

i am gonna put in a reasonable offer of 14,000 dollars without any stickers and a fresh wetsand…also, im assuming it has a decent set of coilovers in it??..please dont take it as a low ball or an insult cuz it reallly isnt…i just sold my 240 that i spend almost 30G on for 17,500…

damn it! i could find this thread so i posted up another one…sorry mods…anyways the price has been REDUCED from $22,500 to $17,500 hopefully someone will buy…keep passing the word around and thanks for the support guys…

j-spec

17,500 is my lowest price i can go sorry guys…

I’ll lock this one.

Hopefully the other one doesnt get clusterfecked.