FS: 1996 A4.

can you blow me where the pampers is?

pm’d

In all honesty if I had the $ I would buy this car back in a second.

Someone will definetly NOT be disappointed in this…worth every bit of 4500 bux.

This thing is clean.
and always is clean.

Dan takes good care of it.

will it need any work any time soon?

Pm’d

Dude what are you going to get after you sell this thing? Real hot car by the way.

people are wising up and selling their POS VW/AUDIs

would you hold it against me if i said that it may be going for a newer POS VW/audi?

lol. yes.

i haven’t been able to stop thinking about this car since it went up for sale yesterday. shrives saw me. i shit my pants when i saw the car/price. i want it real bad.

and to the people that actually have the money for this car…i rode in this car numerous times and was always impressed by the ride quality and how well it drove. aesthetically it is very nice on the interior. i was honestly shocked at the milage when he posted it. it does not feel like a 160,000 mile car.

I ride in this car every week, when me and dan go out to lunch. And I drove in it down to fredonia with him. This car makes me want to sell my car. It pulls good and dan have never really beaten on it. FUCK. Now I want to buy this car.

Somebody buy this and put some a8 wheels on it.

PS- Dan…when you read this, look at my avatar and see if you know who that is… :wink: :mamoru:

danno i thought this was you, just wasnt sure… i need some spare parts for mine hahaha.

Bump for my old car.

All of the control arm$ have been replaced al$o.

The car looks 10x better with that suspension.

fixed. glws.

:crap: ohhh snap.

and dude. its kind of funny that we both have that picture.

what a terrible person, and a total waste of alcohol…

can u PM a contact number, i have a friend that is interested with cash in hand

Ohh shit! if this is AWDrifter’s old car… itwilltakemonthstosell. :smiley: j/K

Goodluck with the upgrade.

X…

LOL, maybe even a year.

u kno, this would make a good winter car/DD for you…