FS: '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo LIMITED 4wd

A perfect winter beater. Strong engine and reliable, starts everytime. This is Howie’s old Jeep as well.

Some Highlights:
Headers, Stainless Steel Exhaust, 15" Rims (winter) and 16" Rims, will need tires. Brakes are fresh. Body is in fair condition with a few bumps and bruises.

Mileage: 182,XXX Engine: V8 5.2 Liter Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: 4WD Selected Equipment

Standard
Power Steering, Cruise Control, ABS (4-Wheel), Tilt Wheel, AM/FM Stereo, Roof Rack
Optional
Power Windows, Premium Sound, Alloy Wheels , Power Door Locks, Leather Single Compact Disc, Privacy Glass

Reason I’m selling: I never used it for what I wanted to (i.e. Towing and turning it into a serious off-road machine). Plus I have a new winter beater in mind that I would like to use during the auto-x season.

Availabe to see/drive in person anytime during the evening or weekends. PM me for contact info.

Asking $3200 OBO.

A Pic having fun:

http://www.emxsays.com/offroad1/images/Off%20Road1%20d1_jpg.jpg

Buyer gets free 2 liter bottle of Pop/Soda (my choice of flavor)

oooooh shit its the sleepyjeep

glws :tup:

lol that free pop should make the this sale fast :tup:

gotta love not having posi in a mud truck

that thing should have limited slip in the rear but with no locker your pretty much screwed with the wheels stuffed like that. Mine does the same thing while flexing and it has “Trac-Lock.”

all the time 4wd?

Yes. It’s 4WD High or 4WD low

Yeah, no lo-lock, yes Posi 3.73s in the rear - it has factory towing package.

It’s also a LIMITED.

Exhaust is SS - 3" high flo carsound cat - Flowmaster 70.

Mopar performance ECU, K&N FIPK gen II, edelbrock IAS shocks, addco sways (forget the thickness) JKS quickdisconnects in front.

Does it come with the :snky: horn?

thanks for the added info howie. I forgot the specs and couldn’t find your thread. And yes, this comes with a Ambulance Siren/Horn System. The main purpose was using the intercom for off-roading communication.

Oh yeah, Old Man Emu steering stabilizer to queel that “death wobble”

bumpy.

free set of balls w/veins to the buyer!!

(can be deemed in conjunction w/ free 2 Liter of soda/pop)

http://www.emxsays.com/offroad1/images/Off%20Road1%20b7_jpg.jpg

at least his jeep as some balls to it…

this jeep has legendary status and is worth at least 3x as much!

GLWS

you mean in comparison to your CRV right?

Bottom dollar price? The mileage is alittle to high for me but maybe if the price was right.

Bump

hot car
hot driver…

wait i didnt type that…

or did i???

PM’d

yes, yes you did… and i like it. :wink:

…sale pending

NO LONGER FOR SALE!

The snowstorm we had a few weeks ago made me realize how sweet the Jeep was and how poorly an e30 BMW is at plowing through deep, heavy snow.

I’m gonna keep the Jeep. :wink: