FS/FT: 92 civic hatch turbo ***SOLD***

Would you happen to be interested in working out a deal for my Integra?

I know you said your looking for something cleaner that is a daily driver/slower and well mine fits into both of those catagories lol.

Let me know, I’m looking for a fun beater when spring gets here.

Nick.

pm’d

weekend is coming soon, come get a great deal

how many lbs of boost u runnin and do u by any chance know the whp…

I drove this car, it’s boosting about 8 lbs. The car moves great, very fast, no suprises.

Free bump for the seller, nice guy, nice car.

Thanks Joe

Yeah, just to re-iterate what Joe said, its at about 8 lbs. Its never been on a dyno, so I’m not going to pretend to know how many whp it has. All I know is that it pulls seriously hard and everyone who has test driven can testify that it is pretty fast.

Def. feels like a low 13 second car…when it has traction, that is, haha.

lol…honda…traction…lol

Cool im deffiniatly interested now its just a matter of me selling my car… Im also tryin to put the cash together so whichever happpens first you can consider the car sold if you still have it by the time i got all the finances in order

sounds good

<-- boardjnky4

similar setups that i tuned in the past made 180whp, but that turbo with the boost turned up will be good for low to mid (mid is pushing it) 200’s.

:tup: thanks. This guy provided me with the base tune thats on there too, so I’m sure the power level is right at that range. The car is pretty much at a bare minimum as far as weight savings with a fill interior goes. No doubt in my mind that its down around the 2200 lb. area. not a bad hp/weight ratio if you ask me.

bump for a sick lil car… hope to get cash soon

me too!

2200 is only 100lbs lighter then my protege with full interior thats not light at all

thats about what a civic interior weighs.

any car in the low 2k lb range is a light car

why hasn’t this sold yet

No idea, it’s a nice car, drives well, handles good. It’s worth the money, absolutely. I just really have no real need for it, otherwise I would have bought it already.

yeah, seriously. this is a fucking steal. awesome rims that cost 300 a piece brand new, turbo kit worth at least a grand, then toss on top the good street clutch, port/polish, low mileage motor, etc…