FS: Parting Out EVERYTHING

are u willing to ship? id be interested in the gauges&pods, and the walboro fuel pump. pm me please.

Message sent.

I also have a Mint S14 WC SR20det with 650cc inj. installed, FPR, turbo manifold, 3" turbo outlet, tuned ECU, complete motor set for sale check out the link for details:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27817

This is a great deal for someone looking for a mean drivable 240. Swap out the T28 BB turbo for a 2871r and you are looking at 375rwhp!! Can’t beat the bang for buck. Motor currently puts down 275rwhp on the factory T28.

Have two people interested already but am waiting for first down payment. First one to put money down gets it.

u wouldn’t happen to have a sending unit would yeah?

do you have the power steering lines?

yes!! i need 2 doors, master cylinder, calipers, complete dash and center console, complete front end ( hood, front bumper, lights and housings, umm …)and yea thats it for now lol

How about a clean hatch, and gas tank?

Call me when you get a chance. Have two people interested in doors but want to sell as a pair so contact me ASAP.

Sorry bro, hatch and gas tank are already sold.

Bumpppppppp

hey, do you have a ka24de water pump?

No sorry bro, KA’s long gone.

How much for the cat back? What style muffler?

idle air control valve (ie idle solinoid)

got one? pm me asap if you do. thanks

cant tell from pics but is this Brake Master for ABS or NO ABS ?

let me know please

There were a few items I had placed as sold that are still available. They have been re listed still for sale.

Bumpppppppppp bump bump

I’m guessing since you didn’t post the front bumper, it’s not available… let me know please via PM. thanx

Car is going to the metal scrap yard by the end of the week. Anything ppl need off the car feel free to give me a call. Complete rear axle with VLSD is on the car still and will go with it unless someone wants to come for it.

Any offers are considered for the remaining items. So don’t be shy.

Marc
647 405-0647

Car is going sat morning, still have good shape carpet, sunroof and misc things on the car.