GTFO! Clearing it all out. I want it GONE!

I want to go on vacation. Im a stressbag and need to do this asap. That being said I also want to just get rid of all this stuff ive collected from part outs and cars from the past. Im looking to sell the stuff, so no trades. Im somewhat flexible on price, so best you call or text me at my contact number at the bottom of this.

Handling stuff:

1. Sturdy metal strutbar. Custom made. Came off vlad crowns racecar. $20.

2. Megan Racing REAR strutbar for s13 hatch and coupe. Like new!, so this is $45!

3. Rear “JDM” strutbar. Got it from a importer. Paid $50, need $30 for this (its the one atr the top of the pic above)

4. Near new Megan Toe arms. Fits any s chassis. (13/14) $140?

5. Good shape Megan Rear Upper control arms. Came off a s13, but should work on a 14 aswell. PM me if im wrong. Thanks. $150?

6. Megan Traction arms, Could use a paintjob, but who cares. $100?

7. Megan Rear Multilink set, as you saw above, but buy it all for $350.

8. GAB front strut bar. $40 Fits any 240sx.

For under the hood.

1. HPI filter in decent shape, bolts right up to z32 maf, has built in studs, just throw 4 10mm bolts and off you go. $20. Came from japan too!

2. S13/S14 KA24DE Injen Intake. Has all the extra hookups a s13 needs, currently capped off, remove the caps and use on a 13, or leave it 14 style. $40 bucks. Add a filter and adapter for $25.

3.Really nice K&N Kit, fits most mafs, bolted right onto my SR20DET. Expensive and special order(chrome top) and I need $50 for this. Just cleaned and oiled aswell.
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j405/sharpeimports/knfilter.jpg

4.Super Uber Baller Tomei Short Shift Kit. Discontinued in 2002, this is a rare piece and is crazy quality. Just remove your shift stick and put this one in, Bolt in affair. No struggling with 12mm wrenches , this one is a allen key and pair of plier and 10 mins typea deal. $SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

1. Need a starter? Buy one for $40. pick one. SR and KA.

2. Crazy metallic clutch. Came with a clip i had, had a twin disc to go in, so this was removed, looks like some life left. Make a offer.

3. Got a S13 SR20DET? Need a bolt, nut, washer clip or little mechanical part? I have a whole engine with a spun bearing (block and head are gone, but all parts remain. Inquire for the part you need. Heres a pic of the intake manifold so you know im not lyin!

4. Sr injectors with rail. Super low miles(39000) $85 with rail, great shape, and super clean. perfect for a ka-t or troubleshooting your misfire. 370cc side feed.

9.Douchebag gave you a bad maf with your swap? Got a proper sr one here with pigtail. $80? Suits REDTOP/BLACKTOP s13.

1. Diverter panel. Makes that huge obnoxious front mount work a bit better by keeping airflow clean through the front of the car. Goes around the hood latch area. $SOLD

2. Brand new, never used. Paid $200 at JRP. Great for powersteering lines on your drift car or a diff cooler. Could be used as a oil cooler too. $140

3. A huge pile of couplers, pipes and t bolts. Need a specific thing? text me, or just pick what you wAnt andx make a reasonable offer. Ill nevr use all of this. Theres some sr FMIC piping in there i think.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j405/sharpeimports/ictpipe.jpg

4. HKS SSQV, genuine. SOLD

5. Nutso Greddy Grex Oil cooler setup, hydrostatic fiter block, huge lines. Cost over $1000 new, $600

6. Reasonably sized fmic kit. Mish mash of greddy and other brands, fits well. for S13 Sr20det in s13 or s14. Comes with everything you need.
    $350

7. SR20DET ignitor, $60 bucks, can test in front of you on my personal car.

8. HKS VPC, maf delete and tuning tool. $150

9. Maf adapter with vent/recirc. Fits sr and ka. Have a proper emissions system! dont get a ticket! $20

10. SR s13 ecus, E5 and 62 $90

11. SR coils. $75 for the set. tested, working.

Interior, exterior and misc stuff.

1. SR20DET SMIC Pipe, this is all i have, i do have a hotpipe with ssqv flange, all alloy for a extra $30. I need $30 for this plastic one here. Hard to find!

2. s13 and s14 clutch pedals, $45 with no master, $55 with. Great shape on both.

3.S13 Hud, comes with sub harness(its here somewhere!) $150 works great, its from a HUD car and worked with a SR.

1. Right silvia turn signal. $20

5.Pivot headlight controller for s chassis(and others) controller gone, but intructions and uncut nice harness remain. $20 Brand new!

1. Brand new good quality 8K Hids H4 bulb. Complete, never used. $50?

2. clean s13 DRL/fogs. $60.

3. S13 radio brackets. $10 bucks, no pic.

9.cool momo wheel. $100 has horn buttons in the spokes! cool!

1. 350z deck. Hardwire it, door stop, throw it at someone, throw me $20 for it.

2. Bride Seat. Has civic rails(easily modded). I think its a rep. idk. Has a little wear on bolster. $400?

3. silvia headlight brackets in great shape, $40

Call or text is the best, easiest way to get ahold of me. I dont get near a computer often, so lets not miss out!
call or text 905 962 7498
NO EMAILS WILL BE REPLIED!
NO EMAILS
PARTS ARE LOCATED IN HAMILTON. DELIVERY MAY BE AVAILIBLE

THANKS!

Get it out. Make offers. I will also sell as group lot.

MAF SOLD 1 left
TOMEI SHIFTER SOLD
BOV SOLD

Ok guys, stop being so freaking cheap and buy my shit. Thanks.

tons of stuff sold. Still need the rest gone. offers.

The cooler have a t-stat in it?

s14 wiper arms?

Yea so I can buy bing’s dammit!!

to the top. call or text only please. Willing to nego heavily on certain items. try your offer. going to bc next week for a while. get it before im gone.

buy buy buy

How’bout rear coils that appear on some of the pics, are they for sale?