Aftermarket, OEM, SILVIA, TYPE X, S14, NOS, EVERYTHING! Part Out! SR & KA

NOTE: THERE ARE ITEMS LISTED AT THE BOTTOM WITHOUT PICS AWELL! CALL OR TEXT WITH NEEDS, I MAY HAVE WHAT YOU NEED(NOT LISTED)

OEM? S13 strut bar $offer(go for 250+ online)
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264713_2059936232119_1656060049_2084961_866632_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270205_2059936472125_1656060049_2084962_5460298_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/263780_2059936712131_1656060049_2084963_3724384_n.jpg

Rare as shit Trust Boost Controller. read its quite desireable, due to its fine adj. and good design. $100?

SR/SOHC Maf. what you see is what you get, juts the maf and housing. $40

SPARCO Wheel, with nice hub $160 or 120 for the wheel and 60 for hub.

4x114 to 4x100 15 or 20 mm adapters. could tap the studs out and use as slip on spacers. All 4 included, one wasnt availible for picture. Cant remember who makes them but they are from Japan.

HKS SSQV, Good shape, $100 shipped? Also have hotpipe to include for 30 extra, just pay shipping. could hack the pipe to your desire length aswell.

APEXi Intake kit. Fits SR20DET and other models. Comes with brackets too(not shown) $100

Brand New Frame rail for passenger side. s13. Used these a bunch of times in the past, work great! $150?

APEXi exhaust, for s13, has resonator, sounds great. No major rash. No leaks.
$340

Crazy jdm downpipe with jdm dents. JDM OEM cat is avail for extra 40 bucks.
$50

Super JDM Washerbottle for S13, Can be used with most FMIC kits. extra excellent. $40

Recaro Seat, with right side rail. $450

Ganador Mirrors, power. 2 pc plastic design. look legit. Great quality. $200 shipped

Just the grilles. Make a offer. Ultra rare aswell.

Just the grilles. Make a offer. Ultra rare aswell.

180SX TYPE X LEFT SIDE SEAT(USDM DRIVERS) in mint shape. $200

Complete set of Silvia K’s mats, great shape. Will be proffesionally cleaned before sale.

DMAX ROOF WING, Might be authentic, fits perfect. Professionally painted and prepped.
$200

Brand new shape zenki turn signals(USDM) $30

One Left? Signal, has some overspray, $10

Tire pressure monitors, for a g35 or 350z or others. One has rough threads. None broken. $50?

S14 Grille for zenki. $10

GAB 8 way coilovers. S14 rear. (has s13 top hats, your gunna have to drill 2 holes in the shock tower to mount em, not hard. $150 Great shape.

]

coldpipe $25

Direct Port Dual Fogger, 6cyl-4cyl Dry NOS Setup. Everything, full bottle, baller baottle warmer, nice brakcets and a ton of jets. $600 bucks (1300 new)

$20 each. S13 and S14 ECU’s #10 sold

Pillar pod with some boost guage 40psi $30 bucks

HKS VPC, deletes afm, maf etc. $80 what you see is what you get. Came from SBZ’s old coupe.

Blitz SUS Intake kit. (250$+ new) 200 micron filter etc etc. Great shape. Never rusts.
http://www.frsport.com/Blitz-26023-SUS-Power-Core-Type-Air-Filter-System-S14-S15-SR20DET_p_25291.html
Believe this is for a s13 sr, but if you have a drill, and common sense, this can work on anything. $50

Redtop SR Valve cover, $25. NO PICS

370CC BLACKTOP/REDTOP S13 SR INJECTORS, WITH RAIL, $70 NO PICS

ANYTHING OFF A REDTOP, BLACKTOP S13 SR. Most parts avail. Block is availible
ANYTHING OFF A DOHC S14 KA. Most parts availible BLOCK IS GARBAGE

S14 SMIC SETUP(missing hotpipe, have something that may work for you) $100
NO PICS

S14 SR OEM RAD, with shrowd. Great shape. Aftermarket rad cap. $50
NO PIC

Also parting my cefiro, check it out.

Please NO PMS! If your interested call or text me at 905 962 7498. If you HAVE to pm me, leave a number to contact you at.
SHIPPING IS AVAILIBLE

LOCATED IN HAMILTON, CAN MEET(within reason)

This thread will be updated daily with more stuff I find.
Please forward all questions, replies and comments to my cell phone at 905 962 7498, PMS, emails and so on will not be replied. Thanks.
Im located in Hamilton, ONTARIO CANADA and may be able to meet. Use the number provided to set up.

must sell bought house

Do your have more pics of turbo manifold? Could you emial to martinATqnx DOT com and let me know what you are asking?

Thanks…Martin.

NO MESSAGES, EMAILS OR PMS

FORWARD ALL INQUIRIES TO 905 962 7498

Do you actualkly want to sell you shit or not? If so you’ll probbaly need to be a little more flexible.

BTW I tried calling your cell number and all I got was a “don’t bother leaving a message as I’ll ignore it”, that’s pretty fucking ignorant after directing people there and saying it’s the only way you’ll deal with them.

How much do you want for the turbo manifold? Is it top or bottom mount? Can you post more pictures… since emailing seems to be out of the question, or beyond you ability…

-Martin.

The HKS one has been sold. I also tried calling back, which lead to some automated message. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Sorry that you missed out, I always try and pick up my phone, its been giving issues, time to put some coin towards a new phone. Sorry about the mixup.

up

you can only call him. whats more is you asked him to email you, when it was clearly stated no emails. O.o

And your a bit of a mouthpiece too, so who would want to talk to u on the phone??? But hopefully u have a sense of humor and can still tell me where u get the frame rails. Ive only ever heard of…

http://www.xcessivemanufacturing.com/ONLINESTORE.html?cid=41&step=4&pid=172

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Ill buy yours if there still around when im ready.

Funny you ask that, i just sold the rail tonight, for 100$ to a very nice guy. Mouthpiece eh? Listen noob, go cry on zilvia and every other forum on earth where ive seen you post for a oil pan. How about call a parts store, man up, buy one, buy a 10mm socket and change it and quit clogging shit up. Go find the rail yourself.

“man up, buy one, buy a 10mm socket and change it” Shit man your like the Dalai Lama. I think thats gonna be my inspirational quote for work tomorrow. Relax man. Rubbings racing. You made fun of my seat post and it hurt. LMAO!

You joined 3 days ago and have 30 posts. Hope to see you at shannonville this weekend. Ill bring the stop leak and the 20w50 ok?

Deal. And to everyone else, i honestly try and search before i post.