FS: swapped integra (type r)

word, thanks for the heads up. not going to say anything negative here, it just feels as though there is an underlying theme with some cars that are being sold / have been sold. as others can attest to i’m sure.

Tighten all the bolts for fucks sake!

lol. Do it fool.

Glwts wayne. This car fucking moved before the rebuild on an old cracked drag manifold.who ever buys this will not be disappointed once they finish it.

gtfo… gl

It definately has potential, just needs to be finished and needs proper tune.

This thing ran 7’s in the 1/8 w/o a built motor!!! GLWS!!! :tup: I really want a turbo teg just not the right time for me…

looks like a real nice car. to bad you’re to lazy to finish it. GLWTS.

glws!!!

not lazy asshole. just broke

I think that would work!

then sell the wheels and finish it. or sell something else and finish it. im not going to argue with the fact that you’re lazy.

im also NOT going to shit up your FS thread.

GLWTS, free bump

^^^ this kid sucks

WELL I TOLD YA TODD needed help today would have paid ya and you could have some money…or split it with matt or something if he would have drove ya! there is tons of jobs out there u just gotta look and be willing to work…

but i love this car glws

it needs a good home!!

who is this ignorant fuck? lets run 400whp on stealies and 20$ tires

how bout you buy it and finish it

cant drive with no license there bud.

thats why i clearly said have matt drive you and give him a few bucks or something

matts not even up yet. he is useless you know that.

Nice car. GLWS.

Brian should buy it :smiley:

not to flame here but you live on the bus line let metro take u…like brian said if you wanted a job u could get one

but if you part let me know

how am i suppose to deliver a pizza on a bus?