Fs: 1998 civic and 1998 gsr integra parts car

Im at the end of the road with this car. This car has been nothing but bad luck for me and its time to part ways with it. With the bad luck i have with cars in general, I need to own something stock, and something i can take to a regular shop when it needs mechanical work that i can not perform.

This car is my dd and only car. I will entertain good offers or trades.

The car does not currently run, For some reason it stopped getting spark to the plugs and I cant deal with it anymore, its got to be the distributor.

Here it is:

1998 honda civic EX:

120,000 on the body and around 80k on the swap
Clean and clear title
Starlight silver
no rust
type r boot and knob
si gauges
98 gsr swap
apexi ws2 exhaust

car comes with a shit ton of extras.

When running ,the car runs great, and doesnt burn or leak a drop of anything.

Its basically a stock 98 civic ex with a gsr motor swap, with a civic si gauge cluster and an apexi ws2 2.5 inch exhaust.

With the sale I will include all the extras with the car( 16" rota gt3’s with polished lip, stainless header, and a gsr parts car with full tan leather interior, rear disk swap, meegan rear control arms, skunk 2 springs with kyb struts, and much, much more)

Theres too many extras and info about this car on here if you have any interest in this project shoot me a pm and well go from there. Id throw up some pics but the car is in a garage and i haven’t had time to get over there and get some.

Ill get pics up as soon as I can if i get enough interest.

you would be a lot smarter getting this thing up and running then selling it right now. You will not get any money close to what you want for this because as it sits right now, you are not sure why it will not run. Unless someone wants to turn your headache into theirs, you will only get low balls for this car. FWIW

I understand that If i could have fixed it by now it would have been, it wont run because of a spark issue.
I cant fix this car, and anyone who can is too tied up right now, or I cant get the car to them.

Ive allready lost a ton of money from this and I cant deal with it anymore, Id rather just have a stock reliable daily drivable car.

so u still have the suspension from the teg? how much for tha?

yea i do, im not sure, It will all depend on what happens with this car. But ill let you know. I thought u were selling yours?

Someone can basically finish what I started…building a civic si, only better with a gsr motor and trans!

not til i get all the body work done, i can pull a lot more for the car when the rust is fixed and now that i have a tranny

and if someone buys my front end ill prob need ur hood cuz mine has rust and like divets or something all over it

any pics? interested in a 94 integra ls?

strait up for the white dc2 i brought to your house

pics should be up tonight.

i was gunna get your suspension and brakes from the teg man, lmk when i can get them

your so much better off getting this running

I know that jay, but at this point in time, that is near impossible. Every professional that can help is extremely busy or just cant help right now. I cant figure the car out by myself. and I cant go another month with out a car.

than pay mike at innovative to come over…
keep trying to fix it…you just cant sell a car because you cant figure it out

asshole, its mine!

i will look to see if i have a extra dizzy from my old crx with the b18 if i do i will get a hold of you

trade it to me for my car

94 canadian ls
ground controls/kyb
gsr trans
custom exhaust(with 2.5"cat)
35mpg and no problems

no longer has wing or lip though

you wouldn’y wants to sell those megan lca’s would ya?..also, are you a member of d-series.org…i highly reccomend the site…since i’ve been a member, the only thing i take my car to a shop for is for inspections…they are all very nice people, very helpful as well as some extremely knowledgable members

what are you looking to get for it? Pics?