FS/t: 95 trans am - SOLD

Bump detailed and buffed the whole car. Polished the wheels and they actually look great if you look at em straight on. I may be grinding off the Chips and doing some sort of paint scheme with them

How would a 6-speed swap add no resale value? Many people don’t even consider these cars for more than a second when they see that they are auto…

$1200 swap…in a car thats worth $5000…and you won’t get $6200 for it…and you won’t make up the difference in selling almost 100k 4l60e.

Ya but he said he wouldnt even be selling it if he had a 6-speed…

So he would then enjoy the car longer with the 6-speed, and by the time he sold it the cost of the swap would be a sunk cost and wouldnt really be a big deal

I didn’t catch that part…fuck it…swap it :lol:

i want something more economical for school and i will never in my life drive this during winter, which is the main reason im selling it. if it doesnt sell by winter then maybe id swap it.

i have the unlimited autotrader online ad shit so hopefully it will be gone before winter

glws!!!1

bump

Someone make me an offer, i would LIKE to get rid of this before school starts on the 25th. I will NOT go lower than 4500. Make me an offer

You won’t go lower than $4500? Make me an offer? Thats funny. :bloated:

Why so anti-auto? Get a stall and go rock the socks off of the 6 speeds.

AS IN OFFER ME 4500 AND THE CAR IS YOURS? IM JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW 3K ISNT EVEN IN THE RANGE BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE WILL OFFER THAT.

But thanks :bloated:

its not so much of being anti-auto, i just no longer want the car because its not practical for school

someone buy this, keep it in storage over the winter and make a profit by selling it at the start of next season

bump

bump

:lol:

I love being right…

I dont really care about selling the car on here, ive gotten a shit ton of emails from craigslist and autotrader.

i was just bumping it because it has been a week

bump

ttt

the car is on the intersection of walden and transit almost directly across from autozone if anyone wants to stop by and take a look