GEARHEADNY aka the sickness

What’s happening guys! Sprry for the delay in me getting on here again, but it’s been a rough week for me, business and otherwise lol. Thank you so much for the praise, man! Just to clarify the exhaust and etc was only a portion of that work. There was a header to install and a TB to put on there, which was pretty cool for that little car! Also there is a ball flange on the header to prevent other problems down the line as well as the car is about 10 ft. long and there are also 2 rubber hangers in there as well. I think Silent and Bill had the best description of how this thing sounded, “It sounds like a pissed off built Honda.” I think Silent took some video clips too.

WHERE ARE SAID CLIPS!!! thanks again j.

working on them as we speak!

nice.

J do you have a machine to mount tires / wheels there? I don’t need them balanced they’re too small for that shit. lol

i have the vid’s on my cell i’ll try to upload them …

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/Silentsteve_2008/th_0218091542.jpg

oh ya. it sounds sooo awsome when your driven on the road. that clip is really just a small taste of what it sounds like.

thanks silent for postin it!

hahah yea i had a better one but i it didnt save on my phone

haha, it comes out the side

yes it does

yeah i posted that like 6 posts up. need glasses? j/k

sounds sweet.

im gna tryn and get a good vid up soon. drive by/in car.

haha, that was a fun exhaust to make! to clear things up, that particular exhaust doesnt need a flex joint just cuz its super short really. and if your motor rocks around so much to break exhaust parts, you have a problem! lol

Hanstech, hope you enjoy it when you get it back, that thing is awsome!

ya it really is. i should not have sold it.

Haha. Yeah, that’s my swift now broseph. But i know you’ll get another one soon enough. East Coast Team Swift.

Almost all Nissan’s too.